Chapter 52: The Most Handsome Teammate

This Spring Festival of the Wang family was not the same as Wang Chao imagined.

He used to like the New Year very much, the family was together, making dumplings for the New Year, playing mahjong poor mouth, every year lively, happy, and when his parents came, he didn't make much trouble, naturally he wouldn't be beaten, and there were finally days all year round when he could feel that he was a spoiled little son.

This year is completely different.

He himself fell in love, and it was when it was like glue, and as soon as Xie Zhuxing left, he scratched his heart and thought, and he was not very happy.

After playing mahjong for a few days, on the afternoon of the fourth day of the first year, Wang Jin worked overtime, Wang Qi went to the airport, said that he picked up his wife who came back from his mother's house, and could not get a table, his parents went out for a walk and bought vegetables by the way to prepare a big meal at night, and Wang Chao slept upstairs by himself.

When he woke up, it was dark, opened the curtains and saw Wang Qi's car parked downstairs, thinking that Wang Qi had returned with his wife, specially changed his clothes, and went downstairs to see his sister-in-law, whom he had not seen for most of the year.

As a result, when I went downstairs, my sister-in-law did not come, and my sister-in-law's brother came.

The eldest brother has been divorced for a few months.

Because of his own brother-in-law.

No wonder you can't have children after eight years of marriage.

This brother-in-law looks like a vixen.

The younger brother pry the corner of the sister's wall, this little mistress deserves.

A slap can't sound, and the eldest brother is not a good thing.

Eating together at night, the more he looked at it, the more he felt that these two were unpleasant, and his favorite Hazhi brand sauerkraut dumplings only ate a few and lost his appetite.

There was not enough garlic, so Wang Qi went to the kitchen to pound garlic.

Wang Chao rolled his eyes at his brother-in-law, and his brother-in-law also rolled at him, turning whiter than him.

When Wang Qi got married eight years ago, they knew each other, they looked at each other unpleasantly, they were still middle school students at that time, his brother-in-law was white and pure water, and he was still a scholar, Wang Chao's hippie smile was not square, he failed the exam, and he fought all day. When he was hung by Wang Qi, just those few words, "Look at your sister-in-law's brother, and then look at you", his ears were about to grind out cocoons, and he felt uncomfortable when he heard his brother-in-law's name. Later, the brother-in-law learned clothing design, dressed fancy all day, trimmed his eyebrows and painted nail polish, he looked at people more unpleasantly, plus Wang Qi was all kinds of good to his brother-in-law, and beat him all kinds of times, saying that he was not red in the eyes is also fake, his mouth is cheap, and he said to his face that the second chair of the people, the two who had not dealt with it in the first place, and since then they have met even more like water and fire.

Wang Chao rolled his eyes and rolled his head a little dizzy, and couldn't help but start blinking his eyes and was defeated.

Wang Qi came out of the kitchen and sat next to his brother-in-law, and the two exchanged a look, tired and crooked.

I was really angry when I saw it.

Wang Chao threw down his chopsticks and said, "I'm full."

"Why do you eat so much today?"