ch40 - you say yes or no

the practice room was quiet, the two people had different thoughts, but the eyes looking at each other were almost exactly the same, missing, loving and lusting |.

xie zhuxing opened his mouth first: "where have you been in these three days?" "

wang chao licked his lower lip and said, "i'm back to my house." "

xie zhuxing looked at his face and said, "are you thin again?" "

wang chao did not want to say that he was by |, and he also lost weight, saying: blind you, i eat and drink well in my house, and i have gained several pounds. "

this man is really incurable, and one mouth makes people want to feed him.

xie zhuxing said, "why don't you answer my phone?" "

it's okay not to mention the phone, a mention of wang chao will be angry, one a day, there is no sincerity at all, unhappy: "i have a problem, did not care about answering." "

xie zhuxing said, "haven't you cared about it for three days?" "

wang chao looked like lai pi and said, "i can't take a bath?" can't pull |? can't play a game? who has nothing to do every day and waits to answer your phone? "

xie zhuxing didn't know if he was waiting, but he knew that he was deliberately not answering, and said, "okay, what you said is right." i went to take a shower and had to go to class in a moment. "

do the right thing first, wait for the class, and then break the relationship between the two people with wang chao.

next door to the practice room is a shower room, and the practice room is connected, there are two separate shower cubicles, just to facilitate the singing and dancing singers and r who come to practice dancing.

xie zhuxing pushed open the door and went in, and wang chao's ass followed.

xie zhuxing: "... what are you doing when you come in? "

wang chao said cheekily, "don't do anything, i'll see." "

xie zhuxing hesitated for a moment and took off his sweaty exercise clothes.

wang chao stared straight at him.

xie zhuxing pretended not to feel it, opened the shower curtain and entered one of the compartments, closed the curtain, and opened the shower.

there was only the sound of water in the shower.

"what time is class?" wang chao asked outside.

xie zhuxing said, "two and a half o'clock." "

wang chao looked at his mobile phone, and there were less than twenty minutes left, and said: "skip class." "

xie zhuxing said, "what are you going to do when you skip class?" "

wang chao thought to himself, good you xie zhuxing, obviously know what dad wants to do, and also put garlic.

xie zhuxing said again: "you haven't had a class in a few days, and today you have all come, so let's take a good class." "

wang chao did not want to go to class, he had not come to school well before, if it were not for xie zhuxing in the company, he would not even want to come. and he didn't come to class today, he just came to xie zhuxing.

he snapped open the curtain.

xie zhuxing: "..."

wang chao's throat knot moved up and down, swallowed a few mouthfuls of saliva, xiao xie was really the president, his face was good-looking, and his body was also good-looking, this was not done, but it would be a big loss.