Chapter 101: Chi Lidong

The "miserable appearance" of three people hugging together on the side of the road in broad daylight was popped online, and the ID family group meals were sad, and there were also black fans and a small number of passers-by suspected of hype.

However, the parties have not released new trends or works recently, and Huixing Entertainment has not issued any official attitude on this matter.

Liu Congming first asked Ji Jie and got a less clear answer, before asking the two parties separately.

Xie Zhuxing said, "Separated, this time it's true."

Wang Chao said: "What he said is what he is."

Liu Congming asked the two of them about their next plans.

Xie Zhuxing: "Work when you should, rest if you don't work."

Wang Chao: "I didn't plan to."

Liu Congming persuaded a few words, and the two people on the phone seemed to be indifferent.

Xie Zhuxing even found a reason to hang up his phone and didn't want to say more.

Wang Chao asked him: "In the superhero movie I talked about last time, the other party hasn't contacted the company and said that he wants to find him to act?"

Liu Congming said no.

Wang Chao had no bottom in his heart, and said, "Okay, just like that, hang up."

Liu Congming asked uneasily: "Where are you now?"

Wang Chao said: "At home, don't worry about me, I'm fine, I can't die if I break up."

After chatting with Liu Congming, he threw his mobile phone next to the pillow, covered his head with a quilt, couldn't cry, and felt so uncomfortable that he wanted to die.

After a while, he showed his head, took his mobile phone again, dialed Wang Qi's mobile phone number, and asked: "Big brother, eat together at night?"

Wang Qi said, "What kind of stab have you stabbed again?"

He let out two laughs and said, "You haven't watched the news yet, have you?" I'm with this afternoon..." he choked, he never thought that one day he would even pronounce this name like Ling Chi, "I broke up with Xie Zhuxing and was photographed."

Wang Qi really hadn't seen this news, and said, "What kind of breakup when you are idle?"

Wang Chao said nonsense: "I don't want to get involved in the foundation, it's enough, it's still fun for women."

Wang Qi thought he was fooling around, and said, "Say you are scum, you are still addicted to scum!"

Wang Chao rubbed his eyes with the corner of the quilt and said, "Anyway, I don't like him anymore, I don't want to get along with him, and I can't force this matter."

Wang Qi was doing something over there, and he said two words to the person next to him before saying: "I have something to do now, so I won't listen to your nonsense first." In the evening, Chi Lidong will invite me to dinner, and you will come together when the time comes."

Wang Chao and Chi Lidong are also relatively familiar, I saw it when I was very young, this person is Wang Qi's teammate when he practiced sanda in high school, he played better than Wang Qi, he entered the national team, won medals in the World Championships, and was expected to participate in the Olympic Games.

In the evening, he and Chi Lidong arrived first, and Wang Qi had not yet come.

He called: "Brother Chi."

Chi Lidong was quite surprised: "Your brother asked you to come with you?"

Wang Chao said, "Hmm."

Chi Lidong seemed a little disappointed, and said politely: "Since you went to be a singer, I haven't seen it, it's been almost two years, right?" Grown up, much more stable than before."