Chapter One

The Best Actress

"Are you excited Miss Ye Jin?" Lee Mina excitedly ask Ye Jin. She received an invitation on one of the prestigious award ceremony,  the Shinwa Film Award. She is one of the nominee's in Best Actress category, Most popular actress, and Idol of Millenials Award. These are the three  out of five major awards.  "Ofcourse I am, I've been waiting this dream all my life and Im so much blessed to have this sooner,  Mina. " She answer Mina's question with a happy face. Lee Mi na is her make up artist together with Yumi her hair stylist for 20years in the industry. "For becoming a best actress in Shinwa film, is your dream?" Mina ask her. "Nope, becoming a best actress is a bonus but my dream is to be nominated in one of their major award. And you know what i never imagine to be nominated in three major award categories, i feel like i won already. " Yejin told Mina that her dreams is to be nominated because she think they recognized her talent and dedication in her job as an actress. She debut as an actress in her 17's. She is under Sonwa Entertainment,  a well known agency in South Korea. Manager Do is her talent Manager. Mina is smiling while looking at her, she thinks that she is lucky to be by Yejin's side because no one can replace her of being a humble, kind-hearted and beautiful actress. "I think your Grandfather is so happy to hear that goodnews of yours Miss Yejin." "Yah! I always told you that don't call me Miss Yejin... Call me Eonnie instead."She correct Mina on hoe she address her, "I don't think so.. If he will be happy to hear it...."Yejin smile is vanished when her grandfather mention.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

On the other hand, Ah Jin Ah is frustrated when she saw the list of the nominees in Best Actress category in Shinwa film award that will be held this coming saturday evening. "Why her name is on the list? " Frustration is see all over her face. She throw the invitation card in the vanity mirror. "Please explain this to me Manager Han, she's not on my level to be nominated for best actress." She look up on her Manager that standing on her behind. "Jin Ah please calm down... I think they saw Yejin's potential that's why she's being nominated." Manager Han said to Jin Ah. "You think she deserve that? No way! I can't believe this how that cheap girl is on the list... She's nothing  compare to me." She smile wickedly. "Stop that act Ah Jin Ah! Your rude behavior like that will be your downfall, so if  I were you please act like an humble and kind actress. Like what they call u 'Angel of Asia'... " Manager Han scolded Jin Ah. Ah Jin Ah rolled her eyes before she speak, "Angel of Asia? I don't want it...  That's why im so frustrated why i can't be the Nation's first love if I am an angel."
"Stop acting like a child Jin Ah, you're already thirty-six so don't act like a child having a tantrum and besides, that term is belong to Miss Son Ye Jin ssi. " 'this spoiled brat... ' Manager Han  told herself. "I thought you were my manager, why are you siding in her? Can you explain why? I can fired you if I want..  One call away from my Eomma and you will be fired. " Jin Ah threatened Manager Han before she leave the room.  Ah Jin hee is An Jin Ah's Mother, They owned the Ah Entertainment Corporation, a well known TV station in South korea. Aside from that they also owned one of the biggest Mall in Asia. Knowing Jin Ah's personality, a brat empress of Ah group of companies..  Manager Han is force to always side to Jin Ah whether she like it or not because she needs this work to feed her family; so she remained silent in all her talent wrong doings like bullying Son yejin.

"That nerve!" Jin Ah told herself when she shut the door. 'Even my Manager Han like Son ye jin... That girl!'
"Babe.. " Hyun bin Call Jin Ah when he saw her. Jin Ah give sweet smile to hyun bin and her face turns to innocent like an angel when she saw him. In her mind, she need to act innocent, kind and sweet in front of this man because she didn't want to loose him. Hyun bin is Jin Ah' boyfriend, and she always told to Jin Ah that he love her because of her being innocent and kind, that's why she needs to remain like an angel when it comes to hyun bin. "Oh Hi Babe! What are you doing here?  You said you have a CF pictorial. " She smile sweetly to Hyun bin. For Hyun bin Jin Ah is almost perfect and deserve to call Angel of Asia. "We done early, so I visit you here because I miss you. " Hyun bin replied to Jin Ah. He gaves a kiss on her lips. "Oh, so sweet babe...  Anyway can we hang out today,  I feel so frustrated and i want to take a break as in right now. " Jin Ah rolled her eyes while her two arms rest in Hyun bin's waist. "Okay, where do you want to go? " Hyun bin gives a sweet smile to his girlfriend. "In your place? Can we?." She put her arms in his neck and she gives her silly smile to Hyun bin. "Ofcourse babe... Shall we?" They walk together to the lobby of building when Hyun bin suddenly saw Director Ahn going to the elevator. He must talk to the Director regarding on upcoming drama and luckily he will play the lead role. "Babe, can you go first in the car and wait for me there. " Hyun bin said to Jin Ah. "Why?" Jin Ah pout her lips. "I need to talk to Director Ahn regarding on my upcoming drama. I got to go babe see you at the car okay? " "Okay. " Jin Ah response to Hyun bin.