Chapter 60

Two weeks later...

Callum walked down the castle halls towards Skipp and Hunter's room. Skipp came out of the bedroom in time to see Callum.
"Callum?" Skipp questioned.
"Hey Skipp. Is Hunter awake?" Callum asked, walking up to the door.
"Well, no—" Skipp started.
"Then I'll wake him up." Callum said. Skipp sighed. Callum walked into the bedroom and Hunter was still sleeping. He walked over to Hunter.
"Hunter!" Callum screamed, clapping his hands loudly. Hunter gasped and sat up quickly.
"Morning sleeping beauty." Callum said, sitting down next to Hunter. Hunter rubbed his eyes and sat up a little. He sat right next to Callum and laid his head on Callum's shoulder.
"Morning." Hunter mumbled. Callum smiled.
"I came to see you and dad. How are you doing?" Callum asked.
"I'm tired." Hunter said. Callum chuckled.
"Then, ima go talk to dad until you wake up." Callum said, starting to stand up.
"No—" Hunter muttered, holding onto Callum's arm. Callum pulled Hunter into a hug.
"I'll be back." Callum said. Hunter groaned and hugged back. They pulled away and Hunter laid back down. Callum left. He walked up the stairs to the third floor. He walked to his parents room. The guards were about to stop him but then they realized it was Callum. Callum waved and knocked on the door. He opened the door. Jay was still asleep and Arthur was reading a book on the side of the bed. Callum walked into the room and shut the door. Arthur looked up from his book and smiled.
"Hey Call." Arthur said, closing the book.
"Good morning pa." Callum said, walking over to Arthur. He sat down next to him and looked at Arthur. Arthur smiled.
"Good morning." Arthur said. Callum laid his head back.
"Did you come to see Hunter?" Arthur asked, picking his book back up.
"Him and you." Callum said. Arthur rose an eyebrow and opened his book.
"Why me?" Arthur asked.
"Oh, Hunter's ball is next week and I wanted to invite Ace and his family. But, you and grandpas are the only ones who know his mailing cabin address now." Callum explained. Arthur looked at Callum.
"I'm not against the idea but 90 percent of Ace's family are criminals." Arthur said.
"But they are all awesome. If you want them to stay at my house, they can but i do need the royal seal because this is late notice." Callum explained. Arthur looked at Callum curiously.
"Do you know how big their family is? Your home is too small." Arthur said.
"So they can stay in the castle?" Callum chuckled.
"If they steal anything, I'll have you take the 7 tests Hunter had to take." Arthur said. Callum gulped.
"If they steal anything, ima laugh at your dad." Jay muttered, crawling over to Arthur and Callum from the bed. Arthur hit Jay's head with his book. Callum laughed.
"At least dad thinks they are cool." Callum said, holding up a fist. Jay held up a fist and bumped Callum's fist.
"You guys are way to alike." Arthur chuckled.
"Like father, like son." Jay snickered. Arthur rolled his eyes. Jay put his hands on Arthur's forehead and kissed his cheek.
"Morning baby. Morning dickface." Jay said, flicking Callum's forehead.
"Mean." Callum sobbed. Jay chuckled and got off the bed. He sat next to Arthur and held him. A moment later, there was a knock on the door and Hunter walked in.
"You took so long to come back." Hunter muttered, shutting the door.
"I said I was gonna come back." Callum chuckled.
"You took to long." Hunter said, flopping down on the ground in front of Callum and his fathers.
"I said I was gonna come back when you were awake you twerp." Callum said. Arthur smiled and caressed the top of Arthur's head.
"You still took to long." Hunter mumbled.
"You fallin' asleep?" Callum snickered, tickling Hunter's waist.
"Hey!" Hunter screamed. Callum laughed.
"I KNEW YOU WERE TICKLISH!" Jay yelled, joining Callum in tickling Hunter. Hunter squealed. Arthur chuckled.
"An 18 year old who's still ticklish? My goodness." Arthur laughed. The whole family laughed.

The next day, in the wolves realm...
Ace and Taylor, with the extra help, got the new additions to their treehouse. They had a second treehouse next to the first treehouse and had a rope bridge to connect the two homes. And they made a house below the new treehouse. Jules had turned 18 so he was able to move out so he got to live with K'vo. And Reo got to have his own room. Nik also got to live there, seeing as he is engaged to Reji. And Leo still lived there.
Ace climbed down the ladder with Jade in his hands. Jade was still asleep. Nate and Leo were sitting next to a made fire. Taylor was making food with Nik. The rest of the family were asleep still. Ace walked over to Taylor.
"Here. I gotta go to the mailing cabin." Ace said.
"Oh, I'll take him." Nate said. Ace walked over to Nate and handed Jade to him. Nate took Jade and held him close while Leo cuddled him.
"Oh- can you send this letter out?" Nik asked, pulling out an envelope from his pocket. Ace took the letter.
"Thank youu." Nik cheered.
"This will keep you from killing me in my sleep. Definitely taking it." Ace said.
"Haha." Nik said sarcastically.
"What? You learning shit from Leo so I'm scared of you." Ace said. Taylor laughed. Leo's ears twitched.
"Sorry, he pays me." Leo said.
"With stolen money." Reji called out from the balcony. Leo looked up at Reji.
"Fuck you." Leo complained.
"I'm reserved to Nik, sorry." Reji waved off.
"Ew." Leo said.
"Stop talking. Jade could here you." Taylor complained.
"He's asleep." Nate said. Taylor rolled his eyes and looked up at Reji.
"Wake up those lovebirds! If they think they can sleep in, they got it coming to them." Taylor demanded, talking about K'vo and Jules.
"Wait, does that mean I have to wake Reo?" Reji cried.
"No!" Taylor, Nik, Leo, and Nate screamed quickly. Reji blinked and laughed.
Ace walked down the trail and to the mailing cabin in the village. He got to the mailing cabin and asked for Luise's mail. He handed Nik's mail over then he got the mail but the man working at the cabin stopped him before he could leave.
"You got a letter with a royal seal on it. The Dragon seal." The man said, handing him the letter. Ace looked at the letter and took it.
"Thank you." Ace said then walked away. He walked back to his home. By the time he got home, everyone was awake and eating. Ace walked over to Nik.
"A letter for you." Ace said. Nik took the letter.
"A letter for you." Ace said, handing a letter to Reji. Reji took it. Ace handed a letter to Jules.
"For you." Ace said. Jules took the letter. Ace dug in his pockets.
"And this is for you big boy." Ace said, handing a folded paper to Leo. Leo took the paper and opened it up. It was a wanted paper with his face on it. Nate took the paper and stared at it. Then he threw it into the fire pit. Ace sat down next to Taylor and opened the letter with the royal seal.
"What's that?" Taylor asked.
"A letter with the Dragon's royal seal." Ace said. Everyone quickly looked at Ace. Ace flinched.
"Wait, a royal seal from the dragon realm? You get those letters?" Nik asked curiously. Ace flicked Nik's forehead.
"The dragon king is my adopted brother idiot." Ace said.
"What?—" Nik said.
"Wait really??" Jules asked excitedly.
"Yeah." Ace muttered, opened the letter. He read through it and closed his eyes. He handed the letter to Taylor.
"It's from Callum." Ace said. Taylor took the letter and read it as well as he could.
"What is it?" Reji asked, stealing food off Nik's plate. Nik grabbed a piece of food and fed Reji.
"It's an invitation." Taylor said.
"Yeah. For all of us. We are all invited to a party at the Dragon Castle." Ace explained.
"Really?!" Nik asked excitedly.
"You, Taylor, and Reo are the only ones who've been there right?" Reji asked as he finished chewing.
"Yeah. Do you guys wanna go? It's a party for the prince? I mean- then you can meet all my brothers and family." Ace said, shrugging.
"Yes!" Nik answered first. Reji hit the side of Nik's head.
"You aren't gonna steal anything." Reji said.
"Buzzkill." Nik said.
"Taylor's a way better thief then you and he failed to rob the wolf kingdom. Highly doubtful you could rob the dragon kingdom." K'vo explained.
"Yeah, and there are way more dragon guards than wolf guards." Taylor said.
"You tried to rob the wolf castle?" Leo asked.
"Oh, I did rob the castle and I got 100 miles before they tracked me down. I only got caught because one of Ace's fathers is an ex soldier." Taylor explained.
"And that's how you met Ace?" Jules asked. Taylor started snickered. Ace groaned and covered his eyes.
"Nah, I met him through the kings. The kings had enough of Ace because Ace was a snotty brat. They asked me to change him a bit." Taylor snickered.
"Asshole." Ace said.
"A snotty brat? Really?" Reji snickered. The family started laughing. Ace was embarrassed.
"Ok! Are we going to this party of not?! God damn." Ace complained. Taylor pulled Ace into his arms and held him there.
"Yes yes." Taylor said. Ace grunted and tried to pull away from Taylor. Nik looked at Taylor and Ace.
"When is it? And how long are we staying?" Nik asked. Ace handed the letter to Nik.
"We leave in three days. Four days after the party. One day before the party, the party of the day. So in all, 6 days." Ace explained.
"A day before the party? Why?" Nate asked.
"Family dinner. It'll be a very large dinner, trust me." Ace said.
"Are your fathers going?" Taylor asked.
"Probably." Ace said. Taylor shivered.
"Very large dinner?" Leo asked.
"Good friends and family. Over a dozen. It's a good thing the castle dining room is big." Ace explained. Royal's eyes widened and he stood up quickly.
"DOES THAT MEAN ROYAL WILL BE THERE?!" Reo screamed.
"Yes." Ace and Taylor said.
"YAYYAYAYAYAY!" Reo screamed loudly, jumping up and down happily. Everyone laughed.

Back in the dragon realm, Callum said his goodbyes and would see his family soon for the dinner and party. But for now, he left to him home.
When Callum got home, he found the house empty. He was confused. He went inside and closed the door.
"August? Axel??" Callum called out. No answer. Callum walked up the stairs and to the kids room first. He opened the door and no kids. He shut the door and walked to his and August's room. He opened the door and looked around.
"August baby?" Callum called out. Then the bedroom door shut. Callum turned around and he saw August leaning on the door.
"August?" Callum questioned. August crossed the arms and looked down.
"Callum, what's today?" August asked. Callum smiled and chuckled. He walked over to August and pinned him on the door.
"Our anniversary." Callum said, touching August's chin. August looked up at Callum.
"Yeah, and on our anniversary, I like to wake up next to my husband." August mumbled. Callum smiled and leaned on August.
"I had to go see my dad. But I came back. Where is everyone?" Callum asked. August touched Callum's cheek.
"They all left so we can have the day to ourselves." August said. Callum smiled.
"Good." Callum said, lifting one of August's legs up to his waist. August blushed and put his arms around Callum's head.
"Very." August said softly. Callum pulled August into a kiss. August kissed back. Callum picked up August and leaned him on the door. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed August's neck. August closed his eyes and blushed more.
"What would you like me to do? What would you like to do?" Callum asked as he sucked on August's neck. August smiled.
"Anything you want to do." August said. Callum licked August's neck and spun around holding August.
"Anything?" Callum asked, walking to the bed.
"Anything." August said. Callum blushed and set August down on the bed carefully.
"Good." Callum whispered. August blushed as Callum got on top of him.

To be continued...