Chapter 49

Several Weeks Later:
Looking back at everyone....

    Sebastian had proposed to Milo and they got married two months later. After that, they looked into adopting a baby or two. In the end, they were able to adopt two babies. A little girl rock dragon named Willow and a little boy rock dragon named Mio.
Willow was an 8 year old girl. She wasn't blood related to Mio but she and Mio got along well. She had darker red hair which was pretty long for her age. She has normal reddish pale skin and she has red eyes with black skull pupils. Her horns and tail are a multi color of black and red.
Mio was a 5 year old boy. He has brown hair with tan skin and brown eyes. But his skull pupils were dark red. His horns and tail were both red.
Their family had grown well off.

  Finally, after two years, Yimo and Quin had finally won custody of Ryke and had retired from their job as Jay and Arthur's personal guards. Ryke got the home he'd been wanting ever since his parents died.

     Congo and Jonah's family was doing great as always. Their sex life was perfect and so was their family life with Haden being as jumpy and personal as always.

    Noah and Alexander had finally gotten married and they were looking into adopting a kid once Andres left the house. But Noah was happy too since he was an uncle now to two kids.

     Donny and Andres were getting more personal and wanting to get their own home in the kingdom so Andres could work. They were getting somewhere. And it made August and Gillian happy that Donny could move on to enjoy his life.

    Skylar and Ryan, obviously already married, adopted two lovely girls named Amber and Rosie. They were blood sisters, born from the same mother.
    Amber and Rosie looked practically the same except for their age and their hair. Amber was 6 and Rosie was 3. They are both rock dragons and both have black, black horns and tails. Their skin was both a normal pale color and theirs eyes are black with with skull pupils. Their hair was a light black. But the only difference was that Amber's hair was long and neat and Rosie's hair was short and messy.

    Hunter and Skipp were mad as always, meaning mad in love but can't be together. They are both excited, seeing as though Hunter would turn 18 in 5 months. Then they could finally be together.

     Kenji and Axel were still just as fine as Callum and August. They were all still happy with their kids and are excited for the future.

    Peru and Smith were planning on getting married now that both of them were 18. They were excited. Smith proposed to Peru and it also made Jasmine feel success that she could get her brother and Smith together.
     By the way, Jasmine started trying to make a move on Kanna. But also, Benjamin was in the same boat, trying for Kanna's heart. Of course, Kanna rejected both but that doesn't stop either of them from trying still.

     A little bit for out of realm affairs...

Kid and Carlos got married. And the help of each other made them get through whatever. They also got their own home and have decided to try for adoption. They weren't very sure about it before because of Kid being blind but they are gonna try anyways.

      Ray and Zaylon got married and they live in the big house in the elf kingdom with Grey, Eowyn, and some other relatives of Zaylon. Harper moved out because he wasn't the heir and decided to find a life. He didn't find one and moved back in. He's still single. But Ray and Zaylon had adopted a young girl named Sage Elaine.

    Sean and Bear got married this year. Sean had become a Grand Duke of the Angel realm so he could live peacefully with Bear. Bear was still a quiet mute but still lively. He'd been wanting to visit Kenji but Kenji refused to give him their address because that's how Kenji was. Sean and Bear also (due to vampires actually being able to be impregnated whether they are girl or boy) Bear was able to give birth to a baby angel boy named Derii.