Chapter 2

"What?" Callum asked.
  Tyler gasped and ran over to Skipp and Fox. Skipp quickly dropped to the ground and started cleaning up the shattered pieces of glass. Skipp's feet were cut up now and Fox had some cuts too. The two guards quickly left their place to leave the awkwardness. Ray and Zane helped Max up and looked at Ninete and James. Caroo and Gene looked at each other and sent Sebastian and Noah to help Skipp and Fox.

"ARE YOU MAD?!" Arthur screamed.
"Arthur! Stop!" Jay yelled. James turned to Arthur and Jay.
"Jay! You peasant! You've got no place to talk!" James yelled, walking up to Jay and slapping him across the face. Everyone gasped. Arthur looked at Jay's face and touched the red mark gently. He turned around to James with a pissed face.
"JAMES!" Arthur screamed. James and Ninete stepped back a little. Kai and Zane ran up to Jay and checked his face. The two guards came back and stood between James and Ninete and Arthur and Jay.
"Father. What do they mean?" Callum asked. Arthur and Jay turned to Callum and Hunter.
"We mean, we were able to have you both betrothed to the viscount and lady of two well known houses of the dragon realm." Ninete said. Callum turned to Arthur and Jay. Jay shook his head no. Arthur scoffed.
"You can't give my sons away like that!" Arthur cried. James and Ninete looked at Arthur.
"So you are gonna let these boys live under your roof with no boundaries or rules?" James asked. Arthur flinched.
"I want our boys to be happy." Arthur said. James glanced at Callum and Hunter.
"What if these betrothals do make them happy?" James asked. Jay pulled Arthur to his chest.
"I highly doubt it." Jay said strictly. Callum and Hunter looked at Jay and Arthur worriedly. Hunter hugged Callum tightly. Skipp glanced over at Hunter nervously.
"Ey, pick up your mess." Tyler said. Skipp looked at his father and slowly picked up his mess. Hunter shook his head no.
"I don't want to marry someone I don't know..." Hunter trembled. Skipp looked up at Hunter quickly. James looked at Ninete nervously and rubbed his head.
"I don't either." Callum said.
"See. There you go. So they won't be getting married." Jay said, glaring at James and Ninete. Ninete rubbed her arm.
"Well uhm, we kinda already invited them to meet their new fiancées-" James muttered. Arthur and Jay looked at James with anger. Jay finally let go of Arthur so he could attack James. Callum and Hunter turned to each other. Ryder rushed over to them.
"Let's go to a different room." Ryder pleaded. Kai ran over to Fox, Skipp, and Tyler.
"Hey, you guys are bleeding. Let's go to the infirmary." Kai said. Skipp and Fox looked down at their feet. Tyler looked down and his eyes widened. Sebastian and Noah went back to Caroo and Gene. Jay let Arthur scratch and kick James and rushed over to Max.
"Are you alright Max?" Jay asked. Max shook his head yes. Zane picked Max up off his feet.
"Ray, help your cousins clean up Skip's mess." Zane said. Ray frowned and nodded nervously. He walked over to the mess Skipp made.
"Ima take him up to the bed." Zane said. Max kicked a few times.
"I'm fine Zane!" Max complained. Zane looked at Max and smirked. Max's eyes widened and blushed.
"NO!" Max cried as Zane took him upstairs. Jay looked across the room and saw Caroo and Gene waiting. He walked over to them. He looked at Sebastian and Noah.
"Damn, you boys are as tall as me now." Jay said. Sebastian crossed his arms intensely. Noah smiled.
"I know. I feel old!" Noah laughed. Gene looked at Sebastian and shook his head in disappointment.
"I feel like we came at the wrong time." Caroo said.
"Nah. We still want to have the family dinner. We even have a few friends coming." Jay said. Caroo smiled.
"Anyways, you guys can go on. Sebastian and Noah can help us set the table. We are having the younger ones set up so." Jay chucked. Caroo and Gene smirked and turned to Sebastian and Noah. Noah groaned and Sebastian rolled his eyes.

    Sebastian and Noah are siblings at birth. They were only a year apart but they still look very alike. Both are dragons with white horns and tails. They both had very dark black hair and pail skin. But Sebastian had dark red eyes and Noah had light emerald eyes.

   A little while later, the table were all set up and more of family/friend guests came. Everyone sat down at the large table set up in the shape of a C to fit more people.
     Arthur and Jay sat at one end of the C and Callum and Hunter sat on opposite sides of them.  Max and Zane sat next to Callum on one side of the table. Ray sat on the end next to Zane. Jason and his large family sat all next to Ray. On the other end, Kai, Ryder, and Jonah sat next to Hunter. Next to Jonah sat Caroo's family including Shawna's family. At the other end of the C sat Ninete and James. And next to them was Tyler and Fox, with Skipp on the edge. Next to Skipp was Jay and Caroo's best friends Diago and Louis with their 14 year old daughter Jasmine and their 16 year old son Peru. Next to Jasmine was a few extra seats. Same with next to Congo.
James turned to Arthur.
"There are to many tables." James said. Arthur glanced at James.
"We have more guests coming. Just some dear friends." Arthur said. Jay smiled and glanced at Ray.
"Ray, when was the last time you saw Kid?" Jay asked. Ray's eyes widened and he turned to Jay.
"Eh?" Ray mumbled.
"Kid?" Noah questioned.
"Who's Kid?" Ryan asked. Jonah smiled.
"It's Ray's best friend! His name is Kid." Jonah said. Smith coughed.
"Ray has a friend?!" Smith asked.
"Smith!" Chase yelled, turning to Smith.
"What?! It's just, Ray never is active or anything-" Smith yelled. Ray looked at Smith then turned to Jay.
"7 Years." Ray said. Jay and Arthur smiled and looked at Max and Zane. Max looked at Ray and touched his head softly.
"Don't worry." Max said.
"Well, they are late, whoever your guests are." Ninete said.
"Ah shit- Are we?" Quin asked. Arthur and Jay smiled.
"Ah, our favorites! I see you have arrived!" Arthur clapped. Quin and Yimo, Arthur and Jay's guards from the very beginning stepped in. Callum smiled as Yimo and Quin's son Axel walked in behind them. Axel was helping a boy into the room. Ray's eyes widened and he stood up quickly. Then two demons walked in after the boy that Axel was helping in.
Axel is Callum's childhood best friend. They were from the same adoption area. He was a dragon. He's 18, turning 19 in a month. His hair was died black which made his hair look blackish brown. He has grey and white mixture of eyes and had grey horns. But his dragon tail was a grey and white.