Chapter 8

Over in the wolves realm....

The kings of the wolf realm are named Trevor and Alpha Dawn. Trevor is Ryder's older brother. And they are both Jason and Arthur's fathers. And they have a son who's plenty old enough to marry or leave. Alpha and Trevor's assistant Nathaniel sat in his seat writing down notes when Alpha came in.
"Nathaniel." Alpha said. Nathaniel stood up and turned to Alpha.
"Yes my king." Nathaniel said.
"How's your wife doing?" Alpha asked. Nathaniel squinted at Alpha.
"She is doing good..." Nathaniel said slowly.
"Well ain't that just great!" Alpha smiled awkwardly.
"My king, what do you need?" Nathaniel asked. Alpha chuckled nervously.
"Could you get Ace up?" Alpha asked. Nathaniel sighed.
"Yes my king. I don't see the big deal though. You guys always grab body armor to go in and even the guards are scared." Nathaniel said. Alpha chuckled nervously and rushed off quickly.
"Tell him to come to our office!" Alpha yelled out. Nathaniel blinked in confusion then shrugged it off. He walked down the hallway and towards the princes chamber. He walked up to the door and knocked softly. When there was no answer, he opened the door slowly. He took one step and fell over. He sat up and looked at the ground. There was nothing there. He looked up at the bed. Alpha and Trevor's son Ace was sitting there already dressed and he was smiling.
"Morning Nathaniel!" Ace said. Nathaniel stood up slowly.
"Hello my prince." Nathaniel said. Ace lifted his fingers and snapped twice. Immediately after, several things that were all over the room became visible. Nathaniel froze.
"What the-" Nathaniel muttered.
"My aunts made me this room. It's like a defense system." Ace laughed. Nathaniel chuckled nervously.
"Come on Ace. Your fathers want you to meet them in their office." Nathaniel said. Ace jumped up and grabbed his cape from the top of his bed frame. He put it on and jumped down. He walked passed Nathaniel and stopped at the doorway.
"Tell your daughter I said hi~" Ace smiled.
"Go to hell." Nathaniel said.
"Already went. Didn't like it very much." Ace laughed then left. Nathaniel got out of the room and followed. In the office, Trevor and Alpha were sitting in their chairs. Trevor was leaned back and relaxed and Alpha was waiting, staring right at the door. Ace walked in and smiled.
"Good morning father! Dad!" Ace cheered. Trevor looked at Ace.
"Morning." Trevor said. Alpha stood up and walked over to Ace.
"Stand straight." Alpha said. Ace stood up straight, with a smile. Trevor grunted.
"Love, todays a good day. Must we be strict to him today?" Trevor complained.
"Oh, it's fine Dad. There's a reason why I call him father." Ace smiled. Alpha stopped looking around Ace and stepped away. Trevor looked down and shook his head in disappointment. Alpha frowned and walked back to his chair. He sat down.
"Son, we wanted to tell you something important." Trevor said, lifting his head up. Ace pulled a chair to the desk and sat down.
"Alright." Ace smiled.
"We are gonna be going to the dragon realm." Alpha said. Ace looked at Alpha quickly and he looked confused.
"What the hell do you mean? What's in the dragon realm besides rubble and a flank kingdom?" Ace questioned. Alpha and Trevor looked at each other and they stood up immediately.
"Who taught you that nonsense?!" Alpha asked. Ace leaned back in the chair and crossed his arms.
"My aunts. They said it's what grandpa and grandma believed in." Ace said. Trevor grew angry.
"You little- I knew I shouldn't have let those two brats come back to live here!" Trevor screamed. Ace's smile immediately faded.
"Wha- wait- why are you upset? I mean, that realm is so messed up already. Why not just take over the damn place." Ace quickly tried to understand. Trevor began to growl.
"You little ass! Your ego can go away right now son!" Trevor screamed.
    Nathaniel ran in quickly with two guards. Alpha stopped Trevor from hitting Ace. Ace was shaken and on the floor. The chair he was in was flipped over. His ears were down and his tail was in front of him as defense.
"Trevor!" Alpha said. Trevor's ears dropped and he pulled away. Alpha grabbed Trevor's arm.
"Trevor, he's ok. He doesn't know. And he's just a kid." Alpha said. The guards looked at Nathaniel. Nathaniel looked down at Ace. He sighed. Alpha looked at the guards behind Nathaniel.
"Go get Bloom and Orchard and arrest them." Alpha said. Nathaniel turned to the guards and sent them off. Trevor stepped back and tripped over the chair. He caught himself and trembled.
"Ace, I'm so sorry son." Trevor cried. Ace sat up slowly and stood up. Alpha looked at Nathaniel.
"Nathaniel, please leave us some privacy. And... put our bags in the carriage." Alpha said. Nathaniel bowed and left the room, shutting the door. Alpha picked the chair up and set it up correctly. Ace sat down slowly. Alpha walked over to Trevor and grabbed his hands.
"Trevor, it was an accident. Don't put yourself down." Alpha said. Trevor looked at Alpha.
"I-I almost hit our son-" Trevor cried. Alpha put his hands on Trevor's cheeks.
"Baby." Alpha said. Trevor blushed a little and stared at Alpha.
"But you didn't hit him." Alpha said. Trevor glanced at Ace. He moved up to the desk.
"Ace, I am very sorry. I don't know why I resorted to that action then any other." Trevor said. Ace smiled.
"It's alright. I'm sorry if I mad you mad for some reason." Ace said. Trevor smiled.
"Alright turn around." Trevor said. Ace blinked. He started turning around thinking there was something behind him. When he turned around, he watched Trevor dip Alpha out of no where and kiss him. Ace leaned back and crossed his arms. Trevor broke the kiss and lifted Alpha back up. Alpha leaned on the desk to process the situation. Trevor looked back at Ace and blinked.
"Ah-" Trevor muttered.
"Don't worry, I do it all the time." Ace said. Trevor and Alpha turned to Ace shocked. Ace laughed.
"I'm just kidding! I'm saving my first kiss for a beautiful lady out there." Ace smiled. Alpha rubbed his head and went to his chair. He sat down then Trevor did after.
"So, Uhm, why must we go to the waistl- to the dragon realm?" Ace questioned. Trevor and Alpha turned to each other and looked back at Ace.
"Ace, there are some things that we have been hiding from you.. for a very long time." Trevor said. Ace rose an eyebrow.
"I'm sure it's not that bad anyways." Ace shook it off. Alpha looked down.
"Then, shall we start at the very beginning?" Alpha asked. Ace looked at Alpha then to Trevor.