Chapter 40

Chapter 40 < Wedding > Pt 1

It was the day before the "grand wedding" which is what everyone has been calling it. All of the out of realm invites were staying at the castle, which was more than enough for Ray and Axel. And it also helped Sean and Bear get to see each other. Funny news was that Ryan and Sean became friends even though they both had a small crush on each other before. Caroo and Shawna, with a little help from Noah, helped make the cake. And then Callum requested that Kanna would make a small, small replica of the cake for Hunter to eat. Jay was still on edge and refused to let Kai help out with anything. Carlos and Kid were unable to make it to the wedding so they sent their sorry's and congratulations.
Now, a small preview of each of the couples before the main couple.

It was morning. The day before the wedding. Everyone was rushing to get everything set up and ready for tomorrow. And funny thing is, Callum and August didn't even help. No one would let them.

Kenji + Axel
Axel was happy that Kenji was there. He also pleaded Skipp to meet him correctly. And so Skipp had no other option but to do so. Axel was cuddling Kenji in Kenji's room before he had to go help the staff.
"You act like you haven't seen me in weeks." Kenji chuckled.
"I haven't. It's been like 3 weeks and I missed you." Axel complained, holding onto Kenji. Kenji smiled and kissed Axel's forehead.
"I missed you too." Kenji said. Axel smiled. Then there was a knock on the door. Axel snickered.
"Hey, remember Skipp?" Axel asked, standing up. Kenji sat crisscrossed and stared at Axel.
"The boy that you said was like a brother to you?" Kenji said.
"Mhm." Axel said, opening the door. Skipp was standing at the door annoyedly.
"I wanted you to meet him correctly!" Axel cheered, pulling Skipp into the room. Kenji looked at Axel then to Skipp. Skipp squinted at Axel. Axel pat the top of Skipp's head.
"Hi-" Kenji said awkwardly. Skipp started to bow. Axel quickly stopped him.
"Nu uh. Don't bow." Axel said. Skipp looked at Kenji.
"Hello." Skipp mumbled. Kenji smiled and stood up.
"Axel, you didn't say that your little brother was so cute." Kenji cheered. Axel blinked and started laughing. Skipp felt embarrassed. Kenji looked at Skipp and moved the hair out of his face.
"That's better." Kenji said. Skipp looked at Kenji.
"Thank you." Skipp said then he turned to Axel. He quickly kicked him in the balls. Axel stopped laughing and started crying as he fell onto the ground. Kenji laughed.
"Alright, alright. Those balls you just hit are mine Skipp. Please don't break em." Kenji said. Skipp looked at Kenji.
"Can I break the rest of him then?" Skipp asked. Kenji chuckled.
"I like you." Kenji laughed, hugging Skipp. Skipp felt like a plush doll.

Ray + Zaylon
Ray sat at his desk writing in a book. He was "lucky" and got to share his room with Zaylon. Zaylon was still asleep though, until he woke up. He woke up and yawned. He sat up and looked over at Ray. He smiled and stood up quietly. He walked over to Ray and put his head on his shoulder.
"Well, good morning bunny." Zaylon said. Ray smiled and set his pen down. He looked at Zaylon.
"Good morning." Ray said. Zaylon smiled. Ray kissed Zaylon's cheek.
"It's still early. No one is really up yet." Ray said. Zaylon nibbled on Ray's neck.
"Then why are you up?" Zaylon asked, glancing up at Ray.
"I couldn't fall back to sleep. Plus, Axel normally storms in for clothes soon." Ray chuckled. Zaylon started sucking on Ray's neck. Ray went to speak but couldn't. He flinched and bit his lower lip.
"W-what are you doing?" Ray trembled, all flustered and red.
"Giving you a love bite." Zaylon said. Ray blushed and looked down embarrassedly. Zaylon smiled and walked around the chair Ray was on. He leaned over Ray and kissed him. Ray kissed back, putting his hands on Zaylon's shoulders. Then the door bursted open. Axel rushed in. Zaylon and Ray quickly pulled away and looked at Axel. Axel's mouth dropped.
"Aha, am I interrupting?" Axel asked nervously.
"Yes." Ray and Zaylon said at the same time.
"Gross." Axel snickered then walked to the closet for clothes. Zaylon rolled his eyes and went back to bed.