Chapter 20

About three weeks later, Trevor was still out of it and Alpha was still unconscious. Trevor was sleep deprived and he just sat on the ground next to the bed on the side Alpha was on. It was early morning but still. Ryder and Kai were asleep on each others shoulders on one end of the couch. Jason was asleep on Arthur and Jay on the other side of the couch. Ace was asleep on the ground, leaning on the other side of the bed. Rio was asleep on his lap and Taylor was asleep on the couch next to the bed. Trevor caressed Alpha's hand continuously. He eyes were soar from lack of sleep and he was severely skinny because he was starving himself. He was just staring at Alpha's face. Nathanial walked into the room and looked at everyone. He frowned and rang a bell in his hands. Everyone woke up. Ace glanced at Nathanial.
"Breakfast." Nathanial said. Then several maids walked in with trays of food. One of them set a tray in front of Trevor. Trevor didn't take his eyes off Alpha. Taylor stood up and sat down next to Ace. Jason sat up between Ryder and Jay.
"Thank you Nathaniel." Ace said. Nathaniel smiled and left. Ace looked down at his food then looked at Trevor.
"Dad, please eat." Ace pleaded. Trevor didn't react. Ace's ears dropped. Taylor touched Ace's shoulder.
"King Trevor. If you don't eat, you won't survive to see your husband wake up." Taylor said. That made Trevor react. He looked at Taylor then slowly looked down at the food. He began eating for Alpha. Ace smiled and glanced at Taylor. Everyone began eating. Ryder glanced over at Ace after awhile and then looked at Taylor.
"Y'know Ace, ever since we actually got here, none of us actually were introduced to your friends there." Ryder spoke up, talking about Taylor and Rio. Ace flinched.
"Really? I thought the guards did." Ace said.
"Nope." Jason said.
"Mind introducing them to us?" Arthur asked.
"Oh, of course. Everyone, this is my fiancé Taylor Luise and his little brother Rio Luise." Ace said.
"Fiancé. You better invite us to your wedding." Jason said.
"Let's focus on your wedding first Jason. You were supposed to be married three weeks ago." Ryder said. Jason chuckled.
"Uhm, Taylor, those two over there are my brother Arthur and his husband Jay. Him in the middle is my other brother Jason. And those two are my Uncle Ryder and Uncle Kai. Ryder is my fathers brother." Taylor introduced. Taylor bowed his head.
"Nice to meet you all." Taylor said. Ace smiled. After a moment that struck up something in Taylor's memory.
"Ace, didn't you say you had two aunts that were mages?" Taylor asked. Ryder immediately coughed.
"Those brats aren't dead yet?!" Ryder asked. Ace looked at Ryder.
"They are in the dungeon." Ace said.
"You learned healing from them right?" Taylor asked.
"Yeah." Ace said.
"Then, couldn't they wake your father?" Taylor asked. Trevor's ears lifted. Ace's eyes widened.
"Actually, maybe, that might actually be able to do so." Ace said quickly standing up.
"Ryder, please assist." Ace pleaded then rushed off. Ryder stood up and left. Jason crossed his arms.
"Ace was lucky. I didn't even get to meet our aunts when I was being raised." Jason muttered.
"Because you left early." Arthur said. Jason rolled his eyes.
"I mean I didn't but that was because I was raised by my crazy relatives in the demon realm." Arthur said. Taylor looked at Arthur.
"You travel?" Taylor asked. Arthur shrugged.
"Sometime. Mostly for my kingdom." Arthur said. Jay looked at Jason.
"Say, are you gonna have your wedding soon when we return?" Jay asked.
"Of course. If Chase and the twins are up to it." Jason said.
"Your wedding will be lovely Jason. I've heard some of the planning from Congo. The waterfall is the best place to do it." Kai said. Jason smiled softly.
"Surprisingly, it was actually Jessie's idea." Jason chuckled. Arthur gasped and looked at Jason.
"Who's your best man?" Arthur asked. Jason chuckled.
"I don't have a best man yet." Jason said.
"Huh?!" Arthur asked. Kai chuckled.
"Chase picked Congo as his best man and the twins picked Ryan and Smith." Jason said.
"So who do you want to be your best men?" Kai asked.
"Mm, Arthur and Ace." Jason said. Taylor was overhearing everything. Jason glanced at Taylor.
"I'm sure you could pass that on to Ace." Jason said. Taylor twitched and looked up at Jason. He nodded slowly. Jason smiled. Then Ace and Ryder came back. They were saddened. Ace got down next to Taylor and hugged him. Taylor's ears fell and hugged him back. Ryder walked over to Kai and leaned on him.
"They can't do anything." Ace muttered. Everyone frowned. Trevor started to tremble and then he broke down crying. No one could do anything except let Trevor morn.

       A few days later, no one was in the bedroom except Alpha and Trevor. Trevor was half asleep half dead. He hadn't had sleep for two weeks now. He heard the door open and Nathaniel walked in with a flower. An Alphian flower, Alpha's favorite flower. Trevor opened his eyes the best he could and looked at Nathaniel.
"Here my king. We got your flower." Nathaniel said, handing the flower to Trevor. Trevor grabbed the flower and felt dazed. Nathaniel quickly left. Trevor started to tear up. He opened Alpha's hand and put the Alphian flower there.
"For you, my love. I asked Nathaniel to get one for you. I would've gotten it for you but I'm scared to leave your side love. I miss you so much." Trevor started to cry. He sniffed and leaned forward. He kissed Alpha softly of the lips then pulled away. He laid his head on the bed and continued to cry. But this time, Alpha moved. And his eyes opened. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Then he quickly gasped, feeling his chest for the knife wound. Trevor's eyes widened quickly and he sat up slowly. He looked at Alpha, awake. He started to cry more. Alpha looked down at Trevor and jumped.
"Trevor?! Omg, you look like you haven't slept in weeks-" Alpha said then froze. He looked at the Alphian flower then looked at Trevor.
"A-Alpha..." Trevor trembled as he stood up slowly.
"I've been asleep, haven't I?" Alpha muttered. Trevor broke down crying and crawled on the bed. He quickly hugged Alpha and didn't release. Alpha's ears fell and he hugged back.
"That long?" Alpha asked. Trevor trembled.
"I-I love you..." Trevor trembled. Alpha kissed Trevor's forehead.
"I love you too." Alpha said. The door opened and Nathaniel came in with a vase.
"My k-" Nathaniel started then saw Alpha awake. He dropped the vase and his eyes widened.
"Omg, you're awake- YOU'RE AWAKE!" Nathaniel screamed. He immediately ran down the hallways screaming "HE'S AWAKE!". After a moment, Alpha watched all his kids rush in and then Ryder, Kai, and Jay and lots of guards and staff.
"DAD!" Ace screamed. Arthur and Jason ran in and went around the bed.
"My god, all my kids in the same room again." Alpha said. Taylor walked in with Rio in his arms and smiled, looking at the large family. Ace, Arthur, and Jason were all hugged Alpha somehow.
"Ok but really, how damn long have I been out?" Alpha asked.
"Almost four damn weeks." Nathaniel said. Alpha blinked.
"That's it. What the hell you crying for then?!" Alpha asked, slapping Trevor upside the head. Trevor didn't flinch or react. He just stayed still. He was still hugging Alpha tightly but it was almost as if he was sleeping.
"Don't be hard on dad. He's had the worst time." Jason said.
"Yeah, he hasn't slept for like two straight weeks." Ace said.
"And he starved himself for almost three." Arthur frowned.
"And he didn't move from that spot over there for like the whole time." Ryder said. Alpha sighed and kissed Trevor's forehead.
"So stupid yet so soft." Alpha chuckled. Taylor held Rio tightly. Trevor was out, passed out.

To be continued...