Chapter 24

Weeks later;
    Bear was sitting at his desk. Parker was standing next to him. Bear was rewriting the vampire realm rules over and over again. He stopped and looked through the paper he just finished. He turned around and looked at Parker. Parker glanced up at Bear and stood up.
"You finish?" Parker asked. Bear nodded. Parker looked at the papers and shook his head in disappointment.
"You made this letter wrong. Redo it all." Parker said. Bear rushed over to his paper and stared at it. He turned to Parker and frowned.
"What?" Parker asked. Bear grabbed a paper and ink and pen and wrote "You lie." on the paper. Parker looked at the paper then glared at Bear.
"Double your restart. 400 copies now." Parker said strictly then he stomped out of the room. Bear jumped when Parker slammed the door. He sat down slowly and looked down. Then there was a soft knock on the door. Bear looked up at the door. The door opened and Kenji walked in. He shut the door and walked over to Bear. He sat down next to him.
"What happened?" Kenji asked. Bear stared at Kenji and looked down.
I asked father if it was legal to marry an angel. Bear said in his mind. Kenji read his mind and frowned.
"And?" Kenji asked. Bear looked back down.
Father said that it was irresponsible of me to ask that question. Bear said in his head. Kenji scoffed and crossed his arms.
"Why'd you ask that question anyways?" Kenji asked. Bear looked at Kenji and crossed his arms. Kenji blinked and actually chuckled. Bear rolled his eyes.
"I don't get you ever Bear. One moment, you are trying to get Sean to date someone, then the next moment, you are the one who wants to date Sean." Kenji laughed. Bear kicked his leg. Kenji went quiet and looked at Bear. Bear was on the edge of tears.
"What's wrong?" Kenji asked. Bear trembled.
My punishment for asking the question was writing 400 copies of the vampire rules and I can't see Sean again until I turn 18. Bear said in his mind. Kenji scoffed and stood up.
"That's not fair. You didn't know." Kenji said angrily. Bear stood up and grabbed Kenji's arm.
Don't tell my father please.. Bear pleaded through his mind. Kenji scoffed.
"Oh, I'm not gonna talk to my piece of shit brother. I'm gonna go speak to our mother." Kenji said, pulling away from Bear and stomping out. Bear looked down and sat down slowly. He teared up.

And so was Sean. Sean laid in his bed practically crying. He was hiding behind his wings. Hytrono knocked on the door softly. Sean didn't reply. Hytrono opened the door and looked over at Sean. He shut the door and walked over to him.
"Sean?" Hytrono muttered. Sean lifted one of his wings to look at Hytrono.
"Yes?" Sean asked quietly so his father wouldn't hear his crackling voice from crying. Hytrono snapped his fingers and hid his wings.
"It won't be forever. It's just for the time being." Hytrono said. Sean sat up quickly, proofing his wings away at the same time.
"We can't see each other until he turns 18!" Sean screamed.
"It's not that long." Hytrono said. Sean trembled.
"Father, he only been 17 for three months. I can't see him for 9 months!" Sean cried. Hytrono looked down and crossed his arms.
"Alright Sean, I'm gonna do this because you are my son." Hytrono said, standing up. Sean looked at Hytrono confusedly.
"What is it?" Sean asked.
"You turn 18 in two months. I have two months to figure out a way to allow Bear to come back." Hytrono said. Sean wiped the tears off his face and blushed a bit.
"What if I marry him?" Sean asked. Hytrono flipped around and looked at Sean.
"Huh?" Hytrono muttered. Sean smiled and looked down. His wings popped out and fluttered.
"If I marry him, I could see him sooner can't I?" Sean asked curiously. Hytrono looked at Sean oddly.
"You'd marry him just to see him again?" Hytrono asked. Sean nodded. Hytrono smiled.
"Alright, you can write the letter to him." Hytrono chuckled then left the room. Sean quickly stood up and rushed to his desk. He immediately began writing a letter.

    Kenji sat in his room, very angered about how Parker treated Bear. He closed his eyes and rubbed his head. Then there was a knock on the door. Parker walked in with the letter baggage.
"I don't know why, but you got a letter." Parker said, throwing a letter over to Kenji. Kenji opened an eye and looked at the letter.
"Alright motherfucker." Kenji said with a smile. Parker was about to turn away but then turned around to glare at Kenji.
"Attitude much." Parker said.
"No one said I couldn't have an attitude." Kenji said shrugging. Parker scoffed and left. Kenji picked up the letter and stared at it with confusion. It was from Zaylon. He opened the letter and read it.