Chapter 19

Julien was absolutely furious. He walked straight for the castle. When he tried to enter, the guards stopped him. Julien yelled.
"Let me through you scums! I'm the kings friend!" Julien screamed. The guards looked at Julien like he was crazy. Axel was walking passed the hall room when he heard the screaming. He turned to the door and snickered. He walked over to the door.
"Which king sir?" Axel asked. The guards stood at stance. Julien stared at Axel.
"Wa-" Julien was confused.
"What? Are you Arthur or Jay's friend dude?" Axel asked. Julien flinched.
"King Arthur. He's been my friend for quite some time." Julien lied.
"That's damn lucky man. I'm just a servant for the oldest prince." Axel shrugged. Julien gulped
"Ah, yes! The oldest prince. Such a great boy. What is he, 10?" Julien tried to say correct. Axel blinked confusedly.
"Don't let that fake in guards." Axel said. Julien started panicking.
"I haven't seen the prince in a long time!" Julien cried.
"That's obvious. I'm the damn prince idiot." Axel lied. Julien gasped.
"Oh my god! I see it! You've grown so much—" Julien started. The guards glared at Julien and shut him out. Julien froze.
"Bruh, you are an idiot man." Axel grunted.
"Wait! King Arthur told me to come see him today! Just this morning!" Julien said. Axel scoffed.
"You fucker. King Arthur and his husband King Jay have been in the wolf realm for like a few weeks idiot." Axel said. Julien realized he just lost the battle.
"Oh btw, Jim not the prince." Axel laughed as he walked away.
"Please go." The guards demanded. Julien scoffed and left. As he walked, he stopped at Shawna's restaurant. He walked in. Shawna and Kanna were sitting but both stood when he walked in.
"Evening good sir." Kanna said.
"Excuse me, do you guys know where the richest man in the realm is?" Julien asked. Kanna smiled.
"Sir Gene? Yeah. He's my brother in law." Kanna said.
"Ah, I'm an old friend. I'm looking for him." Julien said. Kanna went to speak then glared at Julien.
"Uh huh-" Kanna said.
"Hm?" Julien asked.
"Gene doesn't like anyone except his significant other and his children. He has no friends." Kanna said. Julien gulped.
"Old friend as in, just since a month ago. Haha." Julien tried to play it cool.
"Whatever, he's probably at his shop. You should know where it is." Kanna said. Julien glared at Kanna and left. As he walked, he walked passed Benjamin.
"Oh excuse me boy." Julien said. Benjamin stopped and looked at Julien.
"Yes?" Benjamin asked.
"Mm, do you know where I could find Gene's shop?" Julien asked. Benjamin rolled his eyes.
"It's the only jewel shop and trade in the village outside of the kingdom." Benjamin answered then left. Julien smiled and rushed off.
Noah and Caroo were at Gene's shop now. They left to let Sebastian and Milo have some talking time. Noah went to the back of the shop to get an apron. Gene lifted Caroo on the counter. Caroo smiled.
"Good puppy." Caroo said, petting the top of Gene's head. Gene wagged his tail and kissed Caroo's chest. Caroo smiled.
"Oh! Dad, I forgot to say-" Noah started the shut himself up. Gene and Caroo remember when Gene saw Noah and Alexander together. Caroo touched Gene cheek.
"Noah, can you come here for a moment?" Caroo asked. Noah stumbled over to them and looked at them. Gene's ears dropped and he looked at Noah. Noah looked at Gene and frowned.
"What's wrong?" Noah asked. Gene held Caroo's hand.
"I saw you with Alexander." Gene said softly. Noah froze. He didn't know how to respond.
"Baby, why didn't you tell us Alex was back?" Caroo asked. Noah rubbed his arm.
"I didn't know how to tell you. And even so- he said he regrets leaving-" Noah explained. Caroo smiled. Gene stared at Noah.
"Why-" Gene asked. Noah jolted.
"Oh- I guess that leads to what I was about say before- his mother remarried and he said he started feeling like a slave. He's gonna stay at his old house." Noah explained. Gene glanced at Caroo.
"Is he ok?" Caroo asked. Noah rubbed his head.
"Yeah, I don't think so. His father in law is crazy, I swear. He banged on the door and claimed that his is good friends with dad and Arthur-" Noah explained. Caroo started to laugh. Noah smiled. Gene walked up to Noah and hugged him.
"You should have Alex come by for dinner sometime." Gene said softly. Noah smiled and hugged back.
"Sure, I'll ask him." Noah said.
After a little, Noah was in the back and Caroo was still on the counter. Gene was going over rings and charms. The door opened and Julien walked in.
"Excuse me, which one of you are Gene? The richest man in the realm?" Julien asked. Gene glanced up at Julien.
"Us both are the richest. I am Gene. What can I help you with sir?" Gene asked. Julien smiled.
"Hello sir, I'm Julien." Julien said. Gene pulled out three boses.
"Here. You can browse." Gene said. Julien looked at the rich colored diamonds and gems al over the rings and necklaces. He chuckled nervously.
"Actually, I wanted to talk to you sir." Julien said. Gene quickly ducked behind the counter.
"My husband hates people he doesn't know. He's not social. I can do the talking." Caroo explained. Julien looked at Caroo.
"Husband?" Julien asked.
"Mhm. If you need to talk to someone serious, I promise I am." Caroo said. Julien looked at Gene then back at Caroo.
"I don't trust you. Sorry." Julien said.
"I'm the kings assistant. I'm trust worthy sir." Caroo said. Julien looked at Caroo quickly and shocked.
"Ok, I wanted to get a house and this one house is occupied by a young snob named Noah. I was hoping you could help me out and get him to leave. You see, I have a lovely wife, son, and this step son kinda. Not really worthy of that title though. But we are homeless and that snob could live with his damn parents." Julien explained. Gene got back up and glared at Julien very angrily. Caroo's jaw just dropped.
"Omg, that's just horrible." Caroo said. Julien nodded sadly. Gene grunted and went to the back.
"Where'd he go?" Julien asked.
"Oh, he's just getting our son." Caroo said.
"Why?" Julien asked.
"He's working here. He's like the third richest though." Caroo chuckled.
"Ah-" Julien said. Caroo smiled.
"Oh, so you must be related to that young girl at the restaurant in the kingdom." Julien tried to strike up conversation. Caroo looked at Julien.
"Yeah, she's my baby sister." Caroo said. Julien smiled. Gene came back out with Noah. Noah walked up to the counter and smiled.
"Hello sir, how can I help you?" Noah asked. Julien turned and looked at Noah. His eyes widened.
"What sir?" Caroo asked. Gene smiled and patted Noah's head.
"This is my son Noah." Gene said. Julien tried to speak.
"Please get out of our shop motherfucker." Caroo said kindly. Julien scoffed.
"All of you can suck a dick." Julien said strictly.
"Already do." All three of them said. Julien gagged and left. Noah chuckled.

To be continued...