Chapter 45

Two weeks later...

    August was sitting on the couch reading a book. Callum was outside getting some fresh air til he came up with a thought. He walked inside and around the couch. He stood in front of August. August glanced up at Callum from his book.
"What are you planning?" August asked, closing his book.
"Baby, just think about it! Gillian and Donny took the kids to the next village over to play in a sandpit. And Kenji and Axel went to see Axel's parents. We have this whole home to ourselves." Callum said, leaning over August. August rose an eyebrow.
"Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?" August asked.
"Positive." Callum said. August blushed. Callum got on August and kissed him intimately. August kissed back and put his hands on Callum's back to hold on. Then the door opened.
"Callum, August?" Gillian called out. Royal, Piper, and Lynx ran into the house. Donny was holding Toby. August and Callum immediately sat up and looked at the door. Gillian and Donny looked at them.
"Ew." Donny said.
"Go to your room and do that!" Gillian complained.
"Daddy tackled papa!" Piper snickered, pointing at August on the couch. Callum got off of August. August snickered and got up.
"And the tickle monster is coming after you!" August said, running after Piper. Piper screamed joyfully and ran away. August smiled. Callum looked at Gillian and Donny.
"Couldn't have come home maybe an hour later?" Callum complained.
"Nope. The sandpit was full of kids and Royal and Piper got bored so they dragged Lynx home." Gillian said.
"Blah." Callum muttered. Royal jumped on Callum's back.
"Daddy!" Royal screamed. Callum snickered and pulled Royal to the couch. He tickled him.
"Daddy's got ya!" Callum snickered. Royal screamed his laughs. Lynx grabbed Gillian's arm.
"Where's my dada and papa?" Lynx asked. Gillian leaned down and picked Lynx up.
"They'll be home soon. They went to your grandpas house." Gillian said.
"I wanna see my grandpas!" Lynx complained. Gillian looked at Callum.
"Well, there's a sandpit at the kingdom. If you and August really want some alone time we can take 'em. And then Lynx can go see his grandpas." Gillian suggested. Callum looked over at Gillian.
"Ya! Sandpit!" Royal screamed. Callum smiled.
"Alright, thank you. Oh, and if you have time, take them to my uncles. Kai and Ryder have been wanting to meet Royal, Piper, and Toby." Callum pleaded.
"Sure! Royal! Piper! Let's go!" Gillian called out. Piper screamed from joy and August walked out with Piper in his arms. Royal ran over to Gillian and grabbed his legs. August set Piper down and Piper ran straight over to Gillian.
"Have fun and stay safe." August pleaded. Gillian put Piper on his back and carried Lynx. Donny carried Toby and held Royal's hand and they left. Callum stood up and walked over to August. He immediately swept him off his feet. August looked at Callum shocked.
"Now. Where were we?" Callum asked. August blushed a dark red.

     When they got to the kingdom, the kids ran to the sandpit. Gillian took Toby and Lynx to Yimo and Quin's home. When they got there, Axel and Kenji were leaving.
"Oh hey Axel, Kenji." Gillian said. Axel smiled.
"Hey Gillian. And hello you little rascal!" Axel laughed, picking up Lynx.
"I wanna see Grandpas!" Lynx screamed. Toby started to cry. Gillian tried to keep him quiet. Axel laughed a little.
"Alright, let's go say hi." Axel said, carrying Lynx into Yimo and Quin's home. Kenji took Toby when Gillian couldn't get him to stop crying. Kenji was able to stop him from crying.
"So, did Quin and Yimo win custody of Ryke?" Gillian asked. Kenji looked at Gillian and shook his head no.
"They are pretty upset right now. I think it's a good thing that they can see Lynx real quick." Kenji explained.
"I feel so bad for them." Gillian muttered. Kenji pat Gillian's head.
"It's alright. You shouldn't mourn with them. By the way, shouldn't you be getting a bridegroom? You are my age and still single." Kenji said, flicking Gillian's head.
"Ow! And I just don't get to know a lot of people." Gillian said. Kenji rose an eyebrow.
"Gillian, you are very handsome. You should be getting out there." Kenji said. Gillian frowned.
"How do I even get out there?" Gillian complained.
"That doesn't matter Gill. You just gotta look." Axel said, walking out of the house. Kenji looked at Axel.
"Where's Lynx?" Kenji asked. Axel touched Kenji's waist and kissed his cheek.
"He's gonna stay with my dads for the day. Which means we can go do something." Axel said. Gillian took Toby and held him carefully.
"Alright, just don't go back to the house for like an hour. August and Callum are also doing something." Gillian said.
"Doing each other." Axel snickered. Gillian gagged.
"Ima go back to Donny now." Gillian said. Axel immediately picked Kenji up once Gillian turned around. Kenji blushed and looked at Axel.
"Wanna go on a date?" Axel asked. Kenji smiled and kissed Axel's cheek.
"Now now babe, don't get all soft on me now." Kenji said.
"Fine. Let's get a hall room and fuck till you can't feel your ass anymore." Axel suggested.
"Hm, that sounds nice too." Kenji said casually.
"Good." Axel snickered. Kenji smiled.