Chapter 29 - The Accident

Storyline:

"Hey! Glad you're back, man" Bo Dallas said as he walks into Seth Rollins in the locker room.

"Well I'm not. I've got a broken arm and a broken nose. I'm not happy to be back, Dallas" Seth snapped.

"Oh, don't be sad, Seth. All you gotta do is Bo-lieve!" Bo Dallas said, earning a glare from Seth. 

Seth walks deeper into the locker room which was empty without any other superstars other than him and Bo Dallas. Suddenly the lights begin to flicker, sending chills down their spine.

"What's that? What's going on?" Seth asked.

"I don't know but I'm not liking it" Bo Dallas said, looking as scared as ever. "I'm just gonna go outside" He said, walking out of the locker room.

The flickering stopped, a smile of relief formed on Seth's face. He grabbed a water bottle and walked to his locker that was wide open and kept his bag inside before closing it. The crowd cheered as Ayla stood behind the locker door, staring at Seth who didn't seem to notice her. Seth turned around to walk out of the locker room when he felt like he was being watched from behind. As he was going to turn around, the lights flickered again and when the lights came back on, Ayla was not there. 

Seth looked around to see if anyone was there and shrugged when he couldn't see anyone in the locker room. He walked towards the bathroom with a towel around his neck and opened the tap. He formed his hands together and fills water in his hand, splashing it onto his face. He wipes of the water off his face and when he look up in the mirror, the crowd cheered as Ayla's reflection was seen on the mirror, in her creepy smirk, dressed up in her Persephone gear. The signature sound of Ayla's matchstick made it as petrifying as ever.

A horrific expression flashed on Seth's face as he froze at that sight. He quickly turned around to see no one there. Ayla wasn't there. He turned to see the mirror again, surprised to see only his reflection there. He looked between the door and the mirror alternately, not believing his eyes. He swore he saw Ayla at the mirror.

Seth let out a heavy sigh, trying to calm his nerves down as he shook his head, telling that it was all his imagination. He walked out of the bathroom, making his way into the locker room as he wiped his face with the towel.

The crowd laughed as Ayla ran behind Seth from a corner between the lockers to the other corner and hid behind the lockers. Seth who sensed something moving immediately paused in his tracks. He looked around to find the locker room empty. He took the towel from around his neck and slammed it on the floor, having enough of it. 

"Alright, I've had enough. Who is it? You better show yourself. I'm done with these jokes. Come on out now" Seth yelled through the locker room, storming around the empty room. 

"Sethie!!!" Ayla's voice erupted around the room in a sing-song. 

"Who is that?" Seth asked.

"Oh Sethie!!!" Ayla said in a sing song again, still yet to be seen. "I missed you a lot" Ayla let out an evil cackle that scares the shit out of everyone who hears it. It was the most eerie sound you'll ever hear. 

Seth stood in the middle of the room, gulping down as he played the scaredy-cat persona. 

Seth stood in front of a mirror as he looked deep into the mirror. The lights went off and the crowd cheered. The pops got louder when the lights came on and Ayla was seen behind Seth with an evil grin, her long hair let down, her eyes looking sharp into Seth's reflection on the mirror.