2

For a moment, A Chen felt that the food in his mouth suddenly didn't smell good. Looking at A Yue in front of her, Ah Chen's brain buzzed, especially at the moment A Yue fell downstairs. Such a moon wore a gorgeous evening dress and dressed up carefully. How could she look like they are now?

However, thinking of A Yue's eye-catching appearance, A Chen frowned.

"Yu, have you met any bad guys recently?"

After all, everyone of them has a good face, so they were squeezed out in the orphanage earlier before they gradually hugged. In addition, they were returned after seeing Achen's adoption. Ayue Amo didn't like to be adopted, so everyone protected each other after being grouped. .

A Yue is beautiful and often goes to work. Most of them have a lot to do with this face. For example, if a restaurant opens, A Yue will become a young lady of etiquette and earn 2,000 yuan a day. It can be said that money comes easily, but these two thousand yuan are not so easy to earn. In order to prevent her. Yue was harassed, and every time Ah Chen followed him. In addition, he was tall and handsome when he changed into waiter's clothes, so he got rid of many harassers for A Yue.

They are all men. Those men looked at A Yue, but in fact, Ah Chen knew it clearly.

"No, except for part-time jobs, I have always been at school, and I haven't had any activities or hotels recently, so I can't make a lot of money, and no one has harassed me."

A Yue was indeed harassed by an old man before, but A Yue was not a vegetarian. She directly contacted the man's wife from the man's mobile phone, and then watched the man be beaten into a pig's head by his wife.

She also ate. She didn't know that her friends saw her so-called future. She wore the most gorgeous dress, but fell on the tall building, like a blood-red flower...

When Chen heard this, she was much more relieved. He only felt that he had a headache and thought too much, so he nodded.

"If someone harass you, you have to be the first to tell me, okay? The men outside are all dangerous.

They all grew up together, similar to their own brothers and sisters, so Achen and Amer always protect these two girls. When A Yue first came to her aunt, she thought she was going to die, which was still the knowledge popularized by Amer. Chen blushed to buy sanitary napkins.

Even Liu Dai was the same. Aunt Liu Dai last year, but she didn't know at all. After discovering it, he covered it with clothes and bought those things.

But maybe it's because the relationship between them is so good that they are not very embarrassing.

"I know. Of course I don't know the stinky men outside. What I believe in the world is Brother Amer and You Chen. Of course! And my super cute Lan Lan"

At this time, how does A Yue look like a little girl who scolds on WeChat? She was very gentle, and her affectionate eyes looked at everyone with a smile. She really felt that the days were good now.

Maybe the children in the orphanage feel that they can live a happy life if they are adopted, but A Yue doesn't think so. Her mature appearance has seen too much darkness early, so she knows that even if she leaves the orphanage, if she can't protect herself, everything will only be worse, but it's better to stay there all the time. Here, everyone supports each other well.

Liu Dai also smiled and looked at his younger brother. He only felt that although he was in the orphanage now, he had also found the appearance of his family in those years. I just hoped that there would be no problems in the future.

After a meal, Amer and Achen tacitly went to wash the dishes. There was no such thing as boys who did not work in the orphanage. There was absolutely no preference for sons over daughters.