4

"Mom, what the hell is going on?"

Shen Mubing, who has always had a strong personality, trembled at this time. When she saw that her brother Shen Qinglan had no blood relationship with her mother Gu Jinrou, she turned pale and couldn't believe all this.

In the Shen family, Shen Qinglan gave birth as a child to her parents when they were old, Shen Zehai as his brother, and Shen Mubing, as a sister. They can be said to love this child in great ways. After all, many young people have their own thoughts these days. They have been pursuing greater goals all their lives, and even getting married. Children are excluded from the back of the brain.

To say something that made the Shen family heartbreaking, Shen Mubing even regarded her younger brother Shen Qinglan as raised by her own son. At the beginning, she went home with enough credits in advance. On the surface, she wanted to go to the company for an internship, but in fact, she came back to accompany Shen Qinglan every day. When Shen Qinglan was still unable to talk, she changed the diaper comparison. The babysitter is also diligent.

When you really like a person, you won't dislike him dirty.

"That's what you saw. Lanlan said that she dreamed, so I took Lanlan to find someone. As a result, I saw Chengcheng. Chengcheng looked exactly the same as your brother when he was a child, and they were born on the same day as the same month in the same hospital."

Gu Jinrou is fully prepared, perhaps because the shock was over when she first saw Bai Cheng. In addition, she thought that even if she found that the child admitted his mistake at this time, they still had a chance to save her. They could jointly protect the child, so Gu Jinrou didn't think about it. After the love appears, they will lose it, and maybe they will get more.

Looking around at the Bai family, the Bai family also looked pale. In fact, they were shocked by the news. Even if they felt a little possibility, when the real DNA was detected, they knew how hard this matter was to them.

Bai Cheng has been in poor health since he was a child. The Bai couple can be said to have broken their minds for Bai Cheng. From Deng Xiangyu looked at it day and night before she was three years old, to Deng Xiangyu worked. Bai Jian'an watched day and night. The husband and wife were still young, but they never wanted to abandon Bai Cheng, who was suffering from heart disease, even because The son was in poor health, and the two of them tacitly chose birth control.

They have spent too much time taking care of Bai Cheng, so they can't have another child to put a lot of pressure on their son.

Now, when I heard that Bai Cheng is not his own child, and the other child is his own.

The couple have peeked at Shen Qinglan several times when Gu Jinrou didn't know it. That's their own son. How can they not like it?

People will be happy when they see people who look similar to themselves, and even the unity of ideas can be said to be at first sight, not to mention this kind of thing that the other party is their own son?

In fact, the two can see that the Shen family is very kind to Shen Qinglan, so the family will inevitably be much worse for expensive cars. If such a son is exchanged, Bai Cheng can get better treatment, but his own son, after having such a rich family, is in their ordinary home. Is it acceptable in court?

The two dare not imagine all this. The economy divides them into two different divides, not for themselves, but just for their sons. They also have to admit that in such a comparison, the Bai family has completely lost.

Bai Cheng was held in his arms by his parents. He didn't know much, so he didn't see what the DNA report was written, so he cleverly hugged his father's neck.