18

Xu Ze can now ride motorcycles skillfully. In this era, motorcycles are still a fashionable product. Even in Shangjing, few people can own motorcycles at home, so Xu Ze's red motorcycles have really attracted the attention of many people. Even when he is at home, there are neighbors. Come and borrow a car.

Xu Ze won't care too much about this. If the other party really has something urgent, he doesn't even mind sending people away, although the fuel bill has to be paid by himself.

When she got to school, Grandma Shen got off the car and picked Shen Qinglan down from behind. The car parked at the school gate attracted the attention of many children. After all, such a red, cool-looking motorcycle is the existence that children will be unable to watch.

"Grandpa and grandma, go back. I'm leaving!" Shen Qinglan has long been used to the gaze of people around her, although there are a lot of people watching today.

"Well, Lanlan, I'll see your grandmother go in. You go in!"

Shen Ze smiled and only felt that he would have no worries about everything after having this grandson. Not only can he live in a big house in Shangjing City now, but now his grandson is still so smart. His future wish is to hope that his grandson can grow up safely.

"Let's go in!" The same is true of Grandma Shen. In the past, she only had one daughter. Grandma Shen never thought that she could stay at home after her daughter got married, not only at home, but also to let her son-in-law and grandson stay at home, so she felt that today's life could not be happier.

Shen Qinglan carried the back of a small schoolbag, which was particularly cute in the eyes of the couple. They didn't leave until Shen Qinglan's figure disappeared.

Unlike other children going to the classroom, Shen Qinglan's goal is directly the study room next to the principal's office. Now it is Shen Qinglan's territory. Many teachers come to take Shen Qinglan in their spare time. Shen Qinglan can get double points in the sixth grade paper. Although it seems that he is still in the first grade, In fact, it is completely possible to skip grades.

However, it was very different today. Shen Qinglan came to the principal's office. As a result, the people he saw not only the principal Zhuo Hongming, but also a large group of uncles, aunts and grandfathers. As soon as they saw Shen Qinglan, their eyes lit up.

Yes, these people are either other people, or some researchers of the National Research Institute of Scientific Research. After seeing Shen Qinglan's MP3 last night, they opened one by one. Suddenly, they had other inspiration in science and technology, and this incredible memory card shocked everyone. They checked it overnight. After looking at the computer in the laboratory, I found a lot of information left by Shen Qinglan, which shocked everyone!

This turned out to be something made by a seven-year-old child! This child is simply a genius!

The existence of this kind of memory card will change many existing technologies today, whether it is a recorder, a camera or even a big brother or a computer, which is enough to affect the whole process of the technology!!

"Lanlan, don't be afraid. These are all uncles' friends. They are all uncles and aunts of the National Research Institute. They all come here to discuss knowledge with Lanlan because they know that Lanlan is too smart."

Zhuo Hongming quickly explained that Shen Qinglan was not frightened by so many people, but was very calm.

"Okay, I also like to discuss knowledge with people."

The technology in this era is too backward. Shen Qinglan once went to StarCraft. What he mastered was thousands of times stronger than now, so it would be more complicated on the road of new technology research and development, because he needed to understand what he already had in this era, and then conduct research on this basis.