13

The next day, the program team arranged a date between Liang Yueming and Wei Xue. In order to maintain the best condition, Liang Yueming had read the 'script' set by the program team for him last night. Wei Xue was fully accepted as an amateur and would appear in the most authentic appearance.

The place of their date is Liang Yueming's music studio, which mainly highlights Liang Yueming's state at work. By the way, they can promote Liang Yueming's new songs and kill them in one fell swoop.

Early in the morning, although everyone had no task, they all got up early. Shen Qinglan was still held in Duan Chunting's arms. Last night, Shen Qinglan slept in the same room with Duan Chunting.

Liang Yueming got up for makeup at six o'clock this morning, so Liang Yueming's long hair was combed behind his head and made into a somewhat messy ball shape, decorated with small golden stars, which flashed when he moved. With his brightly colored T-shirt and ripped trousers, his whole body appeared. Full of vitality.

Wei Xue, who stood beside him, also very much matched Liang Yueming's dress today. Her upper body was short pink and blue sleeves, revealing her unbearable waist. The white shorts completely displayed her two long legs. Yesterday's elegant and gentle long hair was also combed at this time, giving people a sense of youthful vitality.

"Can I go to your studio together? I haven't been there yet."

Shen Zhuo still has blue hair. Now he is a little messy over his head. After meeting Liang Yueming very late yesterday, his eyes lit up now, and he couldn't wait to go with the program team.

"Of course! By the way, I always think there is something wrong with you listening to my new music, but I can't say it." Liang Yueming immediately nodded and was still very enthusiastic about the discussion of music.

"Director, why don't Shen Zhuo go together? Just don't go into the camera then."

After all, they are shooting reality shows, and they don't really get along with Wei Xue alone. Except for the two of them, the at least six seats shot by the program team are all human, okay?

The director compared an OK gesture, and Shen Zhuo laughed in an instant, but he was still rational and rushed to his little uncle.

"Uncle, I'm going to Liang Yueming's music studio. Can you go with me? Super interesting!"

There are still some uneasy little uncles who stay alone with Duan Chunting. Shen Zhuo looked at Shen Qinglan expectantly.

"Yes." Shen Qinglan nodded. He glanced at Liang Yueming standing beside him and was also curious about how Wei Xue made Liang Yueming fall in love with her. Is there any magic power on the other party?

The final shooting turned into Liang Yueming and Wei Xue to shoot in the car in front of him. Shen Zhuo, Duan Chunting and Shen Qinglan followed the car behind. Rong Jin was busy with other work, and Lan Tianyu stayed in the villa to write the script.

As a singer who has contracted major TV series and movie EPs in the circle, Liang Yueming is also a real singer, so he opened his own music studio early, which is the first time that the media has had the opportunity to shoot this studio.

Studio staff who have been notified for a long time are also ready.

After the nanny car of the program team arrived at the place, Liang Yueming got out of the car and stretched out his hand towards the door.

"Be careful."

Wei Xue stretched out his hand and put it in the palm of Liang Yueming's hand. Liang Yueming was a little uncomfortable. He hadn't held other people's hand for a long time, and he always felt that he didn't dare to work hard.