6

It was found that iron ore was really good news for Shen Qinglan, so Shen Qinglan even squeezed his nose and ate the unpalacious meals made in the imperial dining room that day, which made Shen Jian and Ye Xiangyun feel much more relieved. Even the crown prince and the crown princess were relieved.

You know, Shen Qinglan was depressed for nearly ten consecutive days before. Now when he sees Shen Qinglan happy again, the whole atmosphere of the palace has changed.

Shen Qinglan thought of iron smelting methods directly from his mind. After all, as a person who has studied biochemical physics, and even studied them slightly, the iron melting method is extremely simple for Shen Qinglan.

After a day's rest, Shen Qinglan called his father Shen Jian and his eldest brother Shen Jiahe.

"Father, I was so happy yesterday that I forgot to ask my father how many iron ore there are. Iron ore must belong to us like salt ore, and no one else can touch it."

Shen Qinglan realized that iron represents weapons in this era. After all, the current weapon is bronze, but once it is replaced with iron, it can completely easily kill bronze.

"Don't worry, there are five iron ore in the report, and the sky was blue at that time. Now the people of Dayong know that this is your color. I understand that you, a little fairy, wants this land. Who dares to seize it? Some of them are even the homes of the people, but the people still want to dedicate these to you. The following county magistrate has arranged houses and fields for these people, and has circled these lands that have shone on color.

Yes, now all the people of Dayong can be said to like Shen Qinglan, a little immortal, because this little immortal can bring food and more. Therefore, the place that the little immortals like must be very extraordinary. Everyone is willing to dedicate to the little immortals, although I don't understand what these places mean to the little immortals, but as long as the little immortals like it!

Shen Qinglan was also in a mixed mood when he heard this. Then he thought that after the iron was smelted, he could still make a lot of agricultural tools. He still remembered that many simple agricultural tools were just made together.

"Well, as long as it's circled. I have a way to smelt iron, and I still have to bother the eldest brother to record it."

At this time, everyone uses bamboo slips, which makes Shen Qinglan miss white paper even more, but at this time, he hasn't had time to do it yet. He wants to wait until the iron matter is finished.

Bamboo Jane naturally needs to be burned, so Shen Jian, the emperor, can't just let his eldest son work. He directly sat on the ground with his legs in a cage, began to pick up Zhu Jian and help the prince Shen Jia burn it together.

Ye Xiangyun, the queen next to him, will also burn it. Now she knows that it is for the good of the country and begins to help.

After all, they are just a family. At this time, Shen Qinglanzai talked about iron smelting carefully, and then the three people began to burn it constantly. Just made a method of iron smelting all afternoon, which was really inefficient.

It was getting dark. After eating supplementary food again, Shen Qinglan was taken to bed by the wet nurse. The others were not so good. After all, what's popular these days is two meals a day. What else can I eat when it's dark? Eating a few bites of snacks is a luxury life for rich people.

When the light was dim, Emperor Shen Jian looked solemn at this time.

"Jiahe, the matter of iron ore is too important. I can't give it to others casually. Now there are five iron ores that have been found, which have been completely controlled. After a few days, you will try with someone to try your sixth brother's iron smelting method. I'm waiting for your good news."