20

In fact, there are not no car manufacturing factories in China. In addition to those factories that have been used for foreigners, there are also fully handmade car factories in China, but it takes time and effort to make a car, which is simply worth the loss.

Shen Qinglan's design drawing can be said to be that the assembly line was drawn directly for you, so according to this, the Oriental Military Factory immediately made this new car. In the end, this car was named Dongfanghong by Shen Qinglan!

Everyone above came to see the car in person, and the National Research Institute issued the latest medal to Shen Qinglan, and then re-signed the authorization contract with Shen Qinglan. This car named Dongfanghong soon became one of Shen Qinglan's patents. In the future, it will It brings him great benefits.

The country is willing to give this money. After all, Shen Qinglan's children have directly broken through foreign scientific and technological barriers and given them the right to speak internationally. Don't underestimate the progress of science and technology. In addition to weapons, science and technology are sometimes frightening.

After the research and development of memory cards, the country has reached cooperation with many foreign companies. This thing alone is enough to bring tens of billions of dollars of capital flows to the country, so now Shen Qinglan is the little golden boy in everyone's mind! Who can not like it?

Not to mention that Shen Qinglan has been protected by more than a dozen professional soldiers, that is to say, these people in the Shen family have also become a protection scope.

In 1992, in such an era driven by the torrent of the times, Dongfanghong, a completely owned car, was released in China for the first time. Compared with those foreign cars, it was cheaper, and a car was only 200,000 yuan.

In such an era, people only know how to make money and save money. In fact, there are still relatively few ways to spend money. After all, from the era of grain tickets, everyone needs tickets for everything they do. Nowadays, as long as you have money, you can buy this car! No tickets! You must be tempt!

In order to support the manufacture of domestic cars, the state directly approved the construction of factories in ten places at a time, began to produce Dongfanghong cars at the same time, and sowed 2 billion yuan to the factory in the city.

In every place where the factory is built, at least 30,000 to 40,000 workers have been solved, which is simply a two-pronged approach.

As the first factory to develop Dongfanghong Automobile, Dongfang Military Factory naturally began to build a pipeline. At the same time, the second state-owned military factory in Shangjing began to be approved and construction. Shen Ze, a person who was less than 50 years old this year, finally couldn't help participating in the selection of the factory director. Sure enough, in three months After being selected, the state directly approved the land. On that land, a huge military factory will be built to make motorcycles and cars. Shen Ze became so busy. Shen Qinglan was handed over to Grandma Shen and Shen Baiyu's mother and daughter.

Shen Qinglan is very happy about Grandpa's busyness. After all, everyone should have their own habits and ideas, and they can't always revolve around him. Now there are many people around Shen Qinglan, and it's time to let Grandpa find what he wants to do.

He is now on the side of the National Research Institute. As long as he has developed something in his hand, the country will apply for a patent as soon as possible, and then even if the state uses it, it will give Shen Qinglan a certain amount of money. Although he usually spends not much, this treatment is not available.

It's the end of the year in a blink of an eye. The winter in Shangjing is very cold, but this year it is particularly prosperous. There are more people driving cars on the road. Many of them are domestic Oriental red cars. Of course, there are also motorcycles. In such a river-flowing city, it is another scenery.