17

Before the scene, there was chaos. At least the chief director Liu Fenglian was calm. He quickly asked the staff to cooperate with 120 to send Rong Jin and Qiu Jingwen, who fainted, to the ambulance. Of course, Wei Xue, who was hit by Rong Jin, was also sent to another ambulance.

Others also hurriedly took the bus to the hospital. After all, such a big thing happened to Rong Jin. So many people at the scene saw Rong Jin holding Qiu Jingwen. I'm afraid it's not okay to suppress this matter.

Everyone finally sat in the bus arranged by the program team, and the other staff were busy, leaving behind male guests and agents who participated in the program.

Not long after getting on the car, Zhang Mei raised her mobile phone and pointed at Liu Fenglian, the chief director of the program team of "The Dream of 900 Million Girls".

"Director Liu, now Rongjin's news has been on the hot search. I can't suppress it. Some netizens uploaded pictures of Rong Jin coming out after being trapped in the elevator, as well as pictures of Rong Jin hugging Qiu Jingwen, which are now hot searched."

As an agent, it must be the most sensitive to artist-related news. Now such a thing has happened. Even if they are determined to protect the scene, there were too many people at that time. It was too chaotic. Rong Jin was so famous that almost many middle-aged people knew Rongjin. I'm afraid this time. News can't be suppressed.

"..." Director Liu Fenglian was the first two, and she didn't know what to say at this time.

Zhang Mou, Duan Chunting's agent, continued to speak.

"It's impossible for this matter not to ferment. Besides, Qiu Jingwen is busy dealing with Rong Jin's fainting. If he doesn't deal with it within an hour, the most perfect public relations time will be missed. I don't know how Rongjin's company will arrange it."

After all, these agents who lead artists to fool around in the circle, the first thing they need to do is to ensure and maintain the image of artists. Now Rongjin is a major accident.

Everyone else was silent, and Lan Tianyu didn't expect that so many things would happen when they participated in a variety show. Liang Yueming and Shen Zhuo did not encounter such a crisis. Naturally, they did not know how to crisis public relations in such a situation.

"I'll contact Qiu Jingwen."

Director Liu Fenglian knew that if no more countermeasures were discussed at this time, the fans would fall out.

So Liu Fenglian quickly called Qiu Jingwen. Originally, she thought the phone could not be reached and wanted to call Rongjin Company, but she didn't expect Qiu Jingwen to answer the phone soon.

"Xiao Qiu, have you seen the trending news? How does your company deal with it? Otherwise, it will be directly said that there was something wrong with our program team. How about accidentally locking Rong Jin in the elevator when shooting the materials?

This statement can only explain why Rongjin was so embarrassed, but it is not clear about the relationship between Rongjin and Qiu Jingwen. At that time, when Rong Jin hugged Qiu Jingwen and bit her, everyone could see Rong Jin's dependence on Qiu Jingwen. What is the relationship between these two people? To be honest, it is really doubtful.

"Director Liu, don't worry about this matter. Our company will temporarily declare that Rongjin is trapped in the elevator, and then release Rongjin's case. I believe fans can understand all this. Let's talk about the rest after Rong Jin wakes up."

Qiu Jingwen's voice calmed down much more. She has passed the news with the company's public relations, and even sent the cases that Rongjin had previously visited to the company's public relations. Therefore, in the end, even if fans think that Rongjin and Qiu Jingwen have a close relationship, they will be caused by illness, which will not be too embarrassed. Jin.