5

Originally, Shen Zhuo just wanted to show himself, but he didn't expect to take himself into the ditch?

However, Shen Zhuo's perfume advertisement was really excellent. Originally, he arranged a week's shooting time, but it was finally shortened to five days. These five days were not only shooting advertisements, but also some interviews with Shen Zhuo. After all, Shen Zhuo is not the kind of male star who cheated fans. He doesn't need anything. Start the endorsement.

This perfume is Shen Zhuo's favorite perfume. Because the fans once again asked Shen Zhuo to sign up close, he asked him in his Super Topic Square. He directly asked this topic on the hot search, and then he learned that Shen Zhuo used this big-name perfume.

The domestic regional manager of this perfume seized the hot spot at the first time and found someone to contact Shen Zhuo and began to bring this perfume. There was nothing they could do. Originally, the women's fragrance of this brand sold better, but after promoting Shen Zhuo, Shen Zhuo's same male fragrance sold directly on that day.

The top-current effect is just like this.

After five days of shooting, Shen Zhuo also spent a lot of effort, so after shooting this advertisement, there is a rare day off at home.

Shen Qinglan seems to be really interested in the entertainment industry. He will follow Shen Zhuo to see Shen Zhuo's work every day, so that there are already rumors in the circle. After all, the people who follow Shen Zhuo know that Shen Qinglan is his little uncle, but people outside don't know that Shen Qinglan's iconic sapphire pupils are exactly the same as Shen Zhuo. It will inevitably be reminiscent of illegitimate children.

Fortunately, no paparazzi has secretly photographed anything recently, otherwise Shen Zhuo may have been whipped back and forth on the hot search.

Sitting on the sofa at home, she enjoyed the service of the maid. In this way, the previous days in England seemed to have come back all of a sudden. Zhang Mei glanced at the enjoyment of two people from one large and one small, and sighed silently in her heart.

After all, who can refuse a gentle and beautiful maid and sister?

After peeling the grapes and sending them to your mouth, you can even spit a grape seed directly in the palm of the maid's eld's hand. Look, this is the corrupted degenerate life...

"A Zhuo, you should have heard of the variety show that was very popular in the circle before. They also submitted an invitation to me to participate in the program. The company believes that this program has great potential, and the program team has a lot of money. I think you can consider it."

Enjoy the enjoyment, and you still have to do work. Zhang Mei said. As soon as she looked up, the maid next to her actually brought fresh fruit and fed her.

Although she thought that such a life was degenerate, Zhang Mei couldn't help sighing after eating the fruit in her mouth.

Life for rich people is so good...

Shen Zhuo waved his hand and let the maid leave, and then frowned.

"You mean The Dream of 900 Million Girls? Sister Zhang, why do you remember to let me participate in this kind of program? Isn't it said that male stars like me and girlfriends are in a lot of fans, so they can't participate in love variety shows? Isn't "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" a love variety show?

Just listen to this name, you will know that this must be a variety show that girls love to watch.

Shen Qinglan also waved his hand and let the maid stand aside. Naturally, he knew that Shen Zhuo said so now, but he would still accept the variety show "Dream of 900 Million Girls", and then met the only woman in this program. Then his mind turned into water, and finally became Great resentment.