18

Everyone's eyes focused on Wei Xue's face, but Wei Xue did not react at all. She seemed that she couldn't see everyone's eyes and said something sincere in a trance.

"No."

She told the truth that everyone had been suspicious for a long time, and the atmosphere in the ward became tighter.

"Then you know that Rongjin has claustrophobia, right?"

Shen Qinglan continued to ask.

Wei Xue's answer is still not surprising this time.

"Yes."

At this moment, whether it is Liang Yueming or Shen Zhuo, even the blue sky desire looked at Wei Xue incredibly. Even if you have such a guess in your heart, you will still feel shocked when you really hear this sentence.

It's too weak. The heroine of the so-called "Rebirth Battle Entertainment Industry" is really weak that Shen Qinglan can't interest. Obviously, people who regained should have a stronger ambition than ordinary people, but Wei Xue was easily hypnotized by him, which was extremely boring.

"Then why did you participate in the program "Dream of 900 Million Girls"?"

He asked such a question again, which was a strange and inexplicable question.

Because before the program team really chose Wei Xue, no one knew who was the luckiest person for the 30 million registered girls, and who would know in advance that he could participate in this program?

You know, the program team of "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" really didn't cheat at all, so this choice really depends on luck.

"Of course, I want to conquer everyone. I want Rongjin to fall in love with me, Liang Yueming like me, I want Duan Chunting to be the only one in his eyes, Shen Zhuo confess to me under the cheers of the public, invest in the blue sky, make money with him, and become his unique heroine."

Wei Xue, who was hypnotized, could only speak the most real voice in her heart. At this moment, the expression on her face was a little strange, with a high potential. It seemed that the people she said were already her prey, which made people feel particularly strange.

As a party concerned, after hearing Wei Xue's announcement, except for Duan Chunting's eyes, there were only Shen Qinglan, and the other three parties looked at Wei Xue wrongly.

Liang Yueming looked at Wei Xue, who was hypnotized in shock. It was hard to believe that the woman who opened the harem so righteously was the person he had admired before. How could this woman be so greedy?

"Damn it, even if my father falls in love, it's one-on-one. Let's find one after breaking up. Is Wei Xue crazy?"

Shen Zhuo sighed directly. Thinking of the place surrounded by the screams of fans on his shining stage, he risked everything out to confess to a half-hearted woman. Is there water in his mind?

There is also a blue sky next to the director. At this time, it was also strange to look at Wei Xue. Thinking of the program team that Wei Xue's family is just an ordinary family, how can I invest in him? You know, the next science fiction film project he invested in is more than a billion yuan...

At this time, Zhang Mei and Zhang Mou heard that their artists actually showed disgust within Wei Xue's 'calculation and conquest, because the woman's greed was so disgusting to the two.

Even in places like the entertainment industry, you will occasionally meet some strange people and unspoken rules, but such a disgusting existence is really shocking.

Only Shen Qinglan was used to the so-called heroine's greed, and even understood why this book was finally called the counterattack entertainment industry!