26 (2)

It is.

Yu Bingyun hopes that Wei Xue can accept her fate and know what she is doing now so that she can have a better future.

After watching the program, Wei Xue simply suspected that she had been reborn in another world, but she now has no system and nothing. Sometimes the memory in her mind is remembered with the help of a psychologist. She knows that she is over, and she has nothing...

Whether Wei Xue admits her fate or not, she can't leave here again.

Shen Qinglan has never heard of Wei Xue. In fact, there is no need to guess. Shen Qinglan also knows where stupid people like Wei Xue can get themselves. After playing with Shen Zhuo in the entertainment industry for a few years, Shen Qinglan returned to England. Before he returned to England, Rong Jin had completely announced that Xiying had returned to his family.

Duan Chunting doesn't make movies now and has done a lot of public welfare. As long as it is a party about public welfare, he will be present.

Blue Sky's science fiction film really won the Academy Award for Best Picture, and also won the Academy Award for Best Director, and even won the first place in the world's box office. It can be said that there is really no shortage of money to make a film later.

Shen Zhuo, the top traffic, also went to the Spring Festival Gala several times. His positive energy seems to affect his fans. Every fan who chases deeply is full of infinite courage. They dare to face anything. This is the power of an idol.

As for Liang Yueming... He released albums in the United States two years ago, one of which "God" directly swept the major charts in the United States and sent himself to the ranks of international singers. Now he is busy with world tours.

Without Wei Xue, it seems that everyone has their own happiness and pursuit. Shen Qinglan thinks it's good.

In the twelfth year of returning to England, Shen Qinglan did not inherit his father's title, but appeared in front of the Queen through his super financial game ability. Later, at the age of 18, he was awarded the title of Tulip Duke, officially becoming the smallest Duke in British history and the youngest Duke standing beside the Queen. .

In the same year, the Duke of Tulips visited England and received a very warm reception. Shen Zhuo, a big star, was among them. Everyone knew the relationship between them. In the media camera, Shen Zhuo's little uncle once again awakened everyone's memories of variety shows many years ago.

This is to let all netizens call the little uncle's existence together! Now he is also an untouchable Tulip Duke!

There is a lot of information on TV on the Internet, and in a very ordinary dormitory building, the woman who has been attacked by years sat in front of the TV with a tired face. She looked at the tulip princes with blue eyes in the TV. In this life, she seemed to overlap with her life again.

Wei Xue couldn't help thinking that if there had been no Shen Qinglan in the program at that time, would everything be different?

Obviously, there was no such person in my last life, but why did he appear now?

Unfortunately, it's useless to complain. Even if she comes back, she still doesn't want to make progress. She just wants to get what she wants based on the relationship between others. In the end, she can only be monitored in such a small room, like a trapped beast, unable to save others or herself.

Her only use, about to provide the country with some seemingly information, seems that only in this way can prove that she really has the same life as her previous life, which is a life that she is cursed and misses her.

A long time later, Shen Qinglan was plainly married and had children in this world. His children inherited the title of Duke of Tulips. When his life came to an end, he heard another voice of 144.

[Host, the new book of destiny is on... It's being transmitted...]