4

Shen Peng came to inform this. Yesterday's rain was really scary. Early in the morning, the village head took someone to check the house in the village and the situation on the other side of the mountain. Fortunately, it was dealt with yesterday, and the rain on the mountain flowed in another direction, and everyone saw a lot of water flow. Mixed with mud, it is particularly scary.

As soon as the inspection was completed, the people in Lujia Village over there came to ask for help. At least their village was adjacent. If they walked there, for about two hours, people were red-eyed. Only when asked, they knew that the rain suddenly rained heavily in the middle of the night last night, which caused something wrong with Lujia Village.

Lujia Village originally dug a lot of stones, and all kinds of mountains were messy. I didn't think much about it before it rained this time. As a result, after another rain last night, the mountain collapsed directly, and the mudslide fell directly, flooding many homes.

The villagers who live far away from the mountains have begun to dig stones to save people, but the rain didn't stop until eight o'clock in the morning. It was muddy everywhere, and the manpower was the slowest, so I asked the people from Shenjia Village to help.

"What?"

Shen Baiyu was also stunned. Although her mother-in-law didn't like her, Shen Baiyu didn't expect such a thing to happen to the Lu family...

"The village head has taken someone to Lujia Village. Let me come and inform your third uncle specially. It's just that the rainy day is slippery. No one knows if it will rain later, but people still have to dig."

This kind of mudslide has only been encountered once in decades. Shen Peng was also very shocked when he heard about it. At this time, he saw Shen Ze and Shen Baiyu stunned by this news, but he also felt normal.

"Okay, Xiaopeng, I know. I'll go there right away. I'll go back and explain it to your aunt."

Shen Ze reacted, and then said to Shen Peng in front of him. Shen Peng nodded. Shen Ze turned around and walked directly into the room. Shen Baiyu also reacted and quickly followed his father's footsteps.

"Dad, I'll go there with you too, so that the two of them can take care of them."

Shen Baiyu is still a little worried about her husband's family. Maybe she can save people after that, but she is also in a hurry.

"Okay, you can come with me, put on straw hats and raincoats, and put on rubber shoes. Don't tell your mother about this for the time being, just say that there is something wrong with Lujia Village."

Shen Ze was afraid that his wife would be worried when he heard this, so he entered the room with his explanation and saw that his wife was playing with his grandson in his arms.

"I'll go out with Bai Yu later. Bai Yu's mother-in-law has something to do. Just take good care of Lanlan at home. Lanlan don't go out these two days. If it rains again, we will come back immediately."

Shen Ze explained that Grandma Shen really didn't think much about it and nodded.

"Then remember to put on rubber shoes and raincoats. It's mud outside. Let Baiyu be careful."

Although there are also cement roads in the village, after all, there are not many. They have walked for two hours, and there are also some mud roads. After all, it rains so heavily that it is not safe to go out.

"Okay, I will take good care of Bai Yu."

Shen Ze nodded. Shen Baiyu also hurriedly put on raincoats, rubber shoes and hats. They were often busy in the orchard. There are such things prepared at home. After all, you plant trees. It is impossible for you to quit work because it rains. Sometimes when it rains, they also have to work in the field. With green raincoats and rubber shoes of the same color, they are specially used for work, which is very easy to use.