7

Since Bai Yingyue returned to the Bai family, it can be said that she has gone smoothly. Her household registration book has been relocated to the Bai family, and the parents of the Bai family are even more fond of Bai Yingyue.

The specific expression is not only to prepare the most exquisite room for Bai Yingyue, but also the whole floor of the villa she lives in is Bai Yingyue. There is also a huge cloakroom, a room specially placed with bags, and a bedroom and study belonging to Bai Yingyue.

It can be said that there is no need for Bai Yingyue to propose anything. The parents of the Bai family are ready.

Bai Yun, the father, loves this lost daughter very much. What's more, Bai Yingyue's face is the same as his wife when she was young, or even better.

At that time, Bai Yun would marry Jiang Fengming at first sight because he fell in love with Jiang Fengming's face. Later, he had to marry Jiang Fengming against his parents. It can be seen that he was a solid dog.

On the contrary, Mrs. Bai, Jiang Fengming, although she likes such a daughter, she will inevitably feel that she hates iron.

During the meal, Bai Yingyue was picky, and then Jiang Fengming couldn't help saying that there was no tutor, and Bai Yingyue didn't give face. She directly said that there were no parents in the orphanage, which made Bai Yun suddenly very sad. While letting his wife leave her daughter alone, she found a teacher to teach Bai Yingyue how to be a big lady.

After Bai Yingyue returned to Bai's house, there were special etiquette teachers and make-up teachers to make Bai Yingyue better after transferring to another school, but she seemed to be similar to her mother's IQ and did not show much extraordinary talent in her studies. In this regard, Jiang Fengming felt that Bai Shi Although dreams don't grow well, they study well.

From his return in summer to August to December now, Bai Yingyue has never seen her legendary brother and her sister who has gone to college.

Yes, according to Bai Yingyue's serious birthday, she was about to be 18 years old, but Bai Shimeng skipped the grade early, and now she is a sophomore. I don't know if Bai couple deliberately did not let Bai Shimeng go home. So far, Bai Shimeng and Bai Yingyue have not seen each other.

Bai Yingyue went to the international high school in Beijing. It was full of schools that were either rich or noble young men and daughters. The families were very rich and did not plan to go to high school normally. They would arrange to study abroad and gilded in the future.

Bai Yun explained that his daughter should learn English well, and then planned to send Bai Yingyue abroad for gold plating.

Bai Yingyue is also the first time that she has come to this kind of international high school full of money everywhere, and she is not afraid. In addition, her face is really beautiful, and she looks great after wearing the uniform of an international high school.

When I came to school on the first day, I attracted the attention of many rich boys in the school.

Before long, these little boys began to circle around Bai Yingyue, not to mention bullying, all of them were good to Bai Yingyue, and even girls got along well with Bai Yingyue's long-sleeved dance.

Campus bullying, I'm sorry, it's impossible.

Bai Yingyue is good-looking and has a good personality. She smiles at everyone. Who doesn't like a beautiful little sister to smile at you? So I did well in this international high school. Someone found out that Bai Yingyue's father was Bai Yun and his mother was Jiang Fengming. After they personally sent Bai Yingyue to school, they initially thought that they were Bai Yingyue's own parents.