2

Perhaps because he grew up again from a baby, Shen Qinglan didn't know what happened to himself. Mingming had the same baby life before, but he never got along with his parents so stickyly. Until he was reborn, he clearly saw the closest person in the world for the first time. After that, he always cling to each other all the time like a real child.

It's the same at this moment. He hugged his father's neck and rubbed his forehead on Shen Huan's face as usual, as if he used to be coquettish.

If it is Shen Huan with memory, he will definitely turn his head and rub it over immediately at this time and paste it on Shen Qinglan's face.

However, in fact, 17-year-old Shen Huan's hands holding the child stiffened. He was an only child. Naturally, there was no habit of holding the child, and the child posted on his face, which really made him stand there all of a sudden and didn't know how to react, and finally he could only say stiffly.

"Don't be so close to me. My face is dirty."

Yes, the shoe prints that had just been trampled on by the scar are still there. Now they were pasted by a child. Shen Huan was afraid of getting the child dirty and completely forgot. Just when he got up from the ground, he hugged Shen Qinglan and had stained Shen Qinglan.

Shen Qinglan listened to his father's words, stepped back obediently, and then looked at Shen Huan's doubtful and overwhelmed eyes.

"I said, children, your eyes should be a little not very good. Although you look like when I was a child, you can't call your father up. If I can give birth to a son like you, I guess I will be broken by my father's leg."

He complained, but he adjusted his position to make Shen Qinglan more comfortable in his arms.

Later, Shen Qinglan's words were seriously revised.

"Finally, do you think I'm Superman? I hit twenty alone? Then don't ask me to hit twenty people alone, right?

Although he is young and vigorous, Shen Huan still has brains. He doesn't have the ability to dozens. Even the teachers at home dare not brag so much!

What does this child brag about in front of the child? And it's so sad that such a child doesn't know how to run away when he sees a group fight. He has to come up.

"I will fight with Dad!" Shen Qinglan looked at the shoe marks on his father's face and loosened one hand around Shen Huan's neck. He just put his arms around with one hand. The other hand touched it in his pocket. Sure enough, he touched a disposable wipe. He picked up the wipe and looked at it and found that he couldn't take it apart.

"Dad, help me open it!"

He didn't change his name, and Shen Huan was helpless. The good green teenager became a father in a blink of an eye, which really made him feel a little strange, but the child was very similar to him, and he was so cute that Shen Huan would not hate it.

Originally, I wanted to pull out a hand to help, but I was afraid that I would put the child to the ground with one hand in my arms, so I opened my mouth directly.

"Ah! Put it in my mouth and bite it away for you."

He didn't see that it was disposable wipes. He thought it was candy or something, so Shen Qinglan looked at his father doubtfully. He didn't understand why his father bit the wet wipes, but he still handed it over.

Then with the cooperation of Shen Huan and Shen Qinglan, the wet wipes were taken out. When there was a smell of wet wipes in his mouth, Shen Huan suddenly poohed twice. Unexpectedly, this thing was not sugar!!

As soon as I was about to say something, I saw the child take out the wet wipes, and then touched his little hand softly on his face. The wet wipes felt itchy on his face, as if they were tickling.