2

After a while, the Book of Destiny was closed by Shen Qinglan. If you don't look back at this plot, you can also think that Shen Tianlang and Shen Qinglan will get a lot of abuse, and then lose their reputation, and then let Su Linjia and Su Zichen step on their father and son's heads. Oh, by the way, and There is an empire. By the way, the empire can promote the awesomeness of the aristocracy. Do you want to come to the empire? Maybe the talents may be awarded a title or something. Isn't it also an aristocrat at that time?

It took only a moment to read the Book of Destiny, and Shen Tianlang beside him also said, Su Linjia, who had so many fans on Xingxing.com.

"This Su Linjia is very famous in the empire. She sings and dances well, and she attends the imperial dinner and parties every year, so she has a great reputation and has made her debut for a long time. It has been about ten years. I used to like him very much, but later I don't feel it."

Shen Tianlang looked at that Su Linjia was still so handsome ten years later. Seriously, who in the empire didn't like Su Linjia? Su Linjia was almost popular, and a stage directly touched everyone. Shen Tianlang, as a film director at that time, had an ultimate dream, that was to invite Su Linjia to perform for his film, but he didn't expect to see such a scene later.

That was a long time ago in his memory, as if it were across another world. Shen Tianlang received help from the heroine of his film at that time. He hurried over and went to an empire private clubhouse. As a result, when he first entered, he saw a little star forced to kneel by those nobles. On the ground, Su Linjia, who was obviously in the entertainment industry, should feel hurtful, but Su Linjia walked over without squinting. Later, Shen Tianlang also knew that the little star was Su Linjia Company.

After this incident, Shen Tianlang will no longer have a good impression on Su Linjia, because in the entertainment industry of the empire, it has long been corrupt, and the system of the empire has long been in problematic.

"Oh, let's participate. I think this program is very interesting." Shen Qinglan nodded and saw that his father was dissent with Su Linjia, so he knew that Su Linjia was not so simple.

Of course, the world's science and technology is so developed that Shen Qinglan also learned all this early, so the hacking technology he once had has been further sublimated again. The more advanced the science and technology is, the stronger Shen Qinglan's hacking technology will be. Now people on the two planets use the same star network. It's just that they use different logins and different authentication cards. Shen Qinglan can easily invade each of them's private logins through Star Network. After all, in such a place where the Internet is needed everywhere, privacy is simply a joke for Shen Qinglan.

After Shen Qinglan became older and bigger, he felt his father's disgust for the empire. Later, he learned the history of the empire and invaded some parts of the empire. Only then did he find how corrupt the empire was. Not only that, but also the shining entertainment industry has long become a tool of the empire, and even the emperor. The recreational tools of the nobles can be said to be very horrible.

Therefore, Shen Qinglan has no good impression of the empire. He hates such power corruption.

Of course, the Freedom League is very free, which is a high degree of freedom after the cultural progresses to a certain extent. For example, you can choose to marry the same sex and the opposite sex, or choose the animals or objects you like. This is protected by the Freedom League, because the Freedom League respects everyone. I am also willing to protect all this with the law.

Compared with the hereditary system of emperors and nobles on the other side of the empire, the commanders of the alliance on the side of the freedom alliance have not changed every three years, and at the same time have the maintenance and supervision of thousands of people in the co-construction meeting of the freedom alliance. In addition, when the chief of the alliance changes his term every three years, he also needs to vote through the choice of all the free alliance. It can be said that certain rules have been formed.