7

The mother and daughter of the Shen family, who were waiting at home, finally waited for Shen Ze and Lu Shaotao to come back, and Shen Qinglan had also eaten the snacks made by Grandma Shen.

"How's it going?"

Seeing that both of the son-in-law were overjoy, Grandma Shen couldn't help asking.

The two entered the house, and then they raised their hands and compared them to six paths.

"This number."

With that, Shen Ze hugged Shen Qinglan in his arms and only felt that his grandson was a blessed child.

"Six thousand yuan?" Grandma Shen suddenly became happy and thought that 6,000 yuan was fine, but it was not a small amount of money.

Lu Shaotao shook his head.

"Mom, it's not 6,000 yuan, it's 60,000 yuan. Lanlan has found savage ginseng for 50 years. It happened to be collected by the pharmacy, so we gave such a price. We already have Dad's passbook. When you go to Beijing to buy a house later, you will be more generous."

He is not greedy for this money. For Lu Shaotao, he can make money by himself what he wants. Lu Shaotao didn't think about his son's things at all. Shen Baiyu didn't expect his son to be so powerful. He laughed when she looked at his son holding his father.

"Lanlan is blessed. If you go on to Beijing, you must be able to buy a house you like."

Shen Qinglan was also very satisfied with hearing the result. He also laughed in her grandfather's arms. When the two men came back, they also bought meat on the street. Naturally, the dinner at night was particularly rich. Lu Shaotao only felt that such a calm and warm day was the day he wanted.

Shen Qinglan did not express any opinions on his father's discharge from beginning to end, but he supported Lu Shaotao's discharge from the army in his heart. Although men need to do their own career, everything in the family now depends on her grandfather and mother. Mother and a woman are almost used as men. Shen Qinglan's statement that he didn't feel sad is definitely false.

Therefore, Shen Qinglan is very satisfied with his father's discharge from the army.

In the next two days, Lu Shaotao went to the mountain to cut firewood for the Shen family as usual. When the villagers saw Lu Shaotao, they would also say hello to him, knowing that the son-in-law of the Shen family, was the most filial, otherwise Shen Baiyu could not have lived at home all the time.

The time to leave is getting closer and closer. Five days left, the village head of Shenjia Village came to talk to Lu Shaotao.

"Taozi, someone from your village called to say that your brother returned to the village yesterday, which was about your parents' inheritance. This time, after your brother went back to investigate, he learned that your parents still had money in the bank in the city, so he took out the money and divided it equally between your brothers. You need to go back to the village. Let's discuss it with your brother.

The eldest brother of the Lu family is the most favored by his parents, but he doesn't play with the brothers below, so Lu Shaotao will not hate his eldest brother. After learning about this, he will go to Lujia Village to meet his eldest brother the next day.

Shen Baiyu was going to go together, but it rained again the night before yesterday. The mountain road was muddy. Lu Shaotao loved his daughter-in-law and didn't let Shen Baiyu go with him. He began to walk on the muddy path to the former village.

After arriving at Lujia Village, Lu Shaotao met his eldest brother Lu Jiancheng. Both brothers are adults. Naturally, they are not as good as before.

"I found 8,000 yuan in my parents' passbook and took it all out. You 4,000 yuan and 4,000 yuan. How about it? Although some gold jewelry was dug out by my mother, it was passed on to my eldest daughter-in-law. Your sister-in-law took it.