6

The cute claws of the white tiger cub were put on the faces of the two giant beasts, and even raised slightly at this time, looking more proud and cute. It really has the temperament of the king of beasts.

Netizens took screenshots one after another, and this picture will also become the first video material of these future interstellar generals to submit to the king. They witnessed the birth of the king with their own eyes.

Brown bears and giant wolves don't move. Both the Zuteng and Zulie brothers like cute animals very much, because now that they have entered the Asian era, there are not many kinds of pets that can be offered to choose from. In addition to non-lethal genetically modified kittens, furry are some fish or insects. These pets are not liked by the two brothers.

They have seen very cool beasts in the family records, including very arrogant lions, tigers, the king of beasts, and eagles flying in the sky, etc. These are all beasts they have seen with their own eyes, so because of the crazy worship of these beasts by Asians, they see this. A white tiger cub, the two naturally like it.

Zu Lie also suddenly fell in love with Shen Qinglan, a white tiger cub, especially when he heard the white tiger cub's delicate and threatening cry, he felt that he couldn't love it! Immediately feel that you must protect this white tiger cub!

But which school is this student? Why does it look so small? Are you 18 years old?

Shen Qinglan's beast type can be slapped to the ground almost casually with a large beast type, so the two brothers agreed that Shen Qinglan needed protection.

When he was sure that the two brothers were not aggressive, Shen Qinglan let go and lay on the ground of the cave. He was now sure that the brown bear and the giant wolf were not lethal, and the golden python rolled himself into a ball, which did not seem to mean to hunt.

As soon as he traveled through the day and became a white tiger cub, Shen Qinglan felt very tired. In addition to long-distance trek and hunting, he didn't want to say anything about the strange world and all kinds of animal whereabouts that violate the laws of nature.

Maybe this is a strange world, otherwise how can a bear know how to pick up firewood to get a fire?

After Shen Qinglan lay down, Brown Bear Zuteng immediately lay next to Shen Qinglan. Then the giant wolf Zulie did not regard himself as an outsider. He directly circled and lay on the right side of Shen Qinglan. At this time, Shen Qinglan was taken by two giant beasts like a sandwich biscuit. The fire crackled, and then the opposite one on the other The golden python has been busy for a long time.

Yes, this golden python has a huge body, which is conservatively estimated to be at least ten meters long. At this time, in addition to the head, it is actually made up with a tail and a back body.

Shen Qinglan looked at it. It was a friend...

Ah... Shen Qinglan calmed down. He is no longer the fussing white tiger cub. He is now a white tiger cub who has experienced strong winds and waves.

Zouteng, the brown bear, didn't want to drive out the golden python. After all, the cave is so big. Although everyone is not a school, in case he enters the army later, it will be a family, so he shouted at the golden python and accepted it.

The same is true of the giant wolf. The gray giant wolf also has a pair of green eyes, which is very similar to a brown bear.

Shen Qinglan no longer wants to worry about why these large animals have human ways of thinking. Every book of fate has its own strangeness. Anyway, these beasts are not dangerous to her. Shen Qinglan is tired for a long time. Today, she has been running around for at least six consecutive hours all day, so it is very fast after lying down. I fell asleep.