10

"He is so cute!!!!

Just after Shen Qinglan's fierce tiger roared, suddenly a voice belonging to human beings came out, which stunned Shen Qinglan.

This is a voice that absolutely does not belong to animals. Although it is strange, it is human words!!!

Those giant beasts who confronted Shen Qinglan and other giant beasts also nodded tacitly and were reluctant to leave the lovely white tiger cub at all. They could feel that the other party was also Asian, but Asians from the military academy like them had the strongest physique, but what's wrong with this white tiger cub? ?

"Which school are you from?"

The sound sounded again, which made Shen Qinglan quickly capture the source of the sound. It turned out to be a bird! The bird that fell on the giraffe should be a parrot, because its hair color is that kind of blue-green, and it is talking together.

What's just about this school?

Shen Qinglan doesn't understand what the other party means. After all, she is just a white tiger now, and he can only woo. How can he speak human words?

"Oh, I forgot. You can't talk." The parrot began to talk to himself. In fact, his body was almost equivalent to Shen Qinglan.

At this time, he looked at the lovely white tiger cub, spread his wings, and then flew out of the line and landed directly on the supplies. It looked at the vigilant brown bear and giant wolf and took the initiative to introduce it.

"We are Asians of Flame Military Academy. Which school are you from? Are you here to grab supplies?"

After saying that, I looked down and saw the medical supplies marked on the materials.

"Are you hurt?"

Putting them here is to vent their energy after turning Asians into beasts, not to let them kill each other. Many times, except for those who are not easy to get along with, many students will team up and then cooperate in hunting. In this case, everyone can survive in such a snowfield.

The giant wolf Zulie saw that the other party seemed to have an unintentional war, so he put away his tusks, then turned around to let the other party see him. Sure enough, he saw a little injury.

"Then I'll give you these materials first. We are all classmates. Naturally, we have to take care of each other. Which school do you belong to?"

This parrot seems to represent the status of a diplomat in the team. When it speaks, people around him acquiesced that it was right, but several giant beasts were a little confused and seemed to dislike the parrot.

Obviously, it is also painful to have a talking parrot who has been able to rely on all day when all Asians can't speak.

The white fox came forward and quietly approached, but Shen Qinglan was still very vigilant and stepped back. Then the fox drew a flame on the ground with his paws, which was self-evident.

At this time, the brown bear can't flinch. After all, it represents his own school. He walked over and drew a long river on the snow with his paws.

As soon as the parrot saw the long river, it continued to force it excitedly.

"So you are from Changhe Military Academy? Our two schools have a good relationship. We have participated in actual combat exercises together before. Why don't we act together later? We are looking for the igloo left by the seniors last year. Shall we join us? You can also take care of each other."

This parrot talks a lot, but it won't be too annoying.

The two brothers of the grandparents nodded, and then looked at Shen Qinglan. Seeing that both giant beasts nodded, Shen Qinglan could only nod, but there were waves in his heart, because these giant beasts actually went to school!!!