3

"Brother, my name is Bai Cheng, and my parents like to call me Chengcheng. What's my brother's name?"

Bai Cheng is very clever. Maybe it's because he has been ill since he was a child. Although he can't reach children of the same age, he often has to deal with doctors, uncles and nurses in the hospital, so he is very polite at this time and knows that he will introduce himself first.

Shen Qinglan looked at the white and white white in front of him. He was taken good care of. Although his body was one size smaller than an ordinary five-year-old child, his cheeks were white and tenderly flushed, and his eyes were as beautiful as grapes were particularly cute. This is a child wrapped in love.

"I'm Shen Qinglan. Just call me Brother Lanlan."

Shen Qinglan also likes this child very much. Whether it is Bai Cheng now or Bai Cheng in the future, it is really easy for people to like.

"Well, Brother Lanlan, your clothes are so cute!" Bai Cheng looked at the little dinosaur brother in front of him and laughed.

"I think Brother Lanlan looks like a little dinosaur!"

Children are like this. The way of expressing things and loving them is always so straightforward. Shen Qinglan smiled helplessly. There is nothing she can do. Who lets her sister put on such childish clothes?

In fact, Bai Cheng was attracted by Shen Qinglan's little dinosaur costume at the beginning, otherwise he would not have come directly. He liked cute things very much.

When the two children introduced each other, Gu Jinrou sat there, staring at Bai Cheng tightly. Even after such a long time, she couldn't believe everything she saw in front of him. About the child's appearance similar to his eldest son.

Shen Qinglan is not interested in cars and so on. After all, he doesn't even drive a serious supercar many times. Now he just plays with Bai Cheng.

Two little cuties squatted on the ground and played with toys. Car toys ran on the ground. The two of them pouted their buttocks and chased behind. Especially Shen Qinglan had a small tail on their buttocks, which was even more cute. The waiters in the store also looked at them one after another, and had no resistance to the lovely children.

Bai Cheng also liked this brother like a little dinosaur, so they had a good time.

After a while, the waiter served all the meals just ordered, that is, skewers eaten by some adults, desserts and sweet skewers that children could eat, as well as milk tea.

Gu Jinrou has tried her best to calm herself down. Even if she can't believe all this has happened, she is ready to accept it.

She walked over and picked up the two children in their hands.

"Skewers and milk tea are coming. Shall you wash your hands and eat skewers together? And cute snacks.

When she said this, Shen Qinglan immediately pulled Bai Cheng to wash his hands.

"Brother, I'll treat you to milk tea."

Shen Qinglan was very generous. The two children washed their hands at the low table in the bathroom. There was a washbasin specially provided for children. Bai Cheng stained a lot of bubbles on his hands with hand sanitizer, and then applied it to Shen Qinglan's hands.

"Brother Lanlan, it will be fragrant to wash your hands with this!"

He spoke softly, and such a sensible appearance fell into Gu Jinrou's eyes and liked it even more. After the two children washed their hands, Gu Jinrou wiped them clean with tissues.