6

"Dad!"

Shen Qinglan hugged his father's neck. In fact, he had an impression of Lu Shaotao. Although Lu Shaotao became a soldier not long after he was born, every time he came back, Lu Shaotao held Shen Qinglan in his arms or sat in his neck, which could be said to be a real loving father, even in a sense. Only Shen Baiyu, who is a mother, will be angry with Shen Qinglan in this family, and the rest of the people spoil Shen Qinglan desperately.

When the family entered the house, Grandma Shen saw that her son-in-law, who hadn't seen for half a year, came back. She also prepared a table of food. It was all Lu Shaotao's favorite food. In fact, there was nothing he liked to eat. It was just men. They liked to eat meat. In addition, when Lu Shaotao was at that house, there were many children. I rushed to eat. Later, after being with Shen Baiyu, the meat of the Shen family was not broken. Naturally, it was much better.

Some people say that many people will spend a long time healing their childhood as adults. Although Lu Shaotao doesn't know this now, his behavior can already be seen.

At the dinner table, Shen Ze and Lu Shaotao were drinking. They had just had a funeral. They didn't drink liquor, but simply took some beer for a few bites. Grandma Shen next to her was watching her grandson eat.

"Since you have been resting for half a month this time, you have just finished your parents' affairs and rested at home for a while. You and Bai Yu have not seen each other for half a year. Have a good rest and recuperate."

Shen Ze explained his son-in-law. Seeing that the son-in-law who came back to do things this time seemed to have grown up a lot and didn't care much about many work things. In Shen Ze's eyes, the son-in-law was a son-in-law no matter what official position. There was no difference.

If Lu Shaotao really has no interest, Shen Ze will also take Lu Shaotao to contract the orchard to let Lu Shaotao live a good life, but although he doesn't pay so much in the army now, it is to do things for the people, and he can be promoted in the future, killing two birds with one stone.

"Well, Dad, I know." Lu Shaotao nodded. In fact, he was a little hesitant. When he was dealing with his parents' funeral, he really wanted to leave the army. He had missed his son's five years of growth and separated from his wife for five years. No one knew what would happen the next second, so Lu Shaotao admitted that he was afraid.

He doesn't want to hear such sad news again. He also wants to live an ordinary life with his son and wife.

Just as Lu Shaotao was thinking about whether to tell his father-in-law about this matter and let him help him refer to him, he heard his father-in-law say again.

"I happen to be back this time. I have something to tell you at home."

Shen Ze regards this son-in-law as his own son, and even if he buys a house later, he buys it for his grandson, so he is not going to hide Lu Shaotao now.

"Seeing that Lanlan will be six years old after the summer this year, and it's time to go to primary school at the age of seven next year. You also know that our school is not very good. I originally planned to buy a house in the city, and then take your mother and Bai Yu to the city to live in. I thought that Lanlan had made good plans for school in the future, but when I discussed it a few days ago, Lanlan listened to a lot of radios and insisted on going to go to Beijing. Recently, something happened, which also changed my mother's mind, so I want to ask you, if we plan to go to Shangjing City to buy a house and let Lanlan go to school in Shangjing City later. What do you think?"

Lu Shaotao was immediately surprised. Looking at his wife sitting there and his mother-in-law, he knew that the matter had been discussed by the family, but he didn't expect that the statement of going to Beijing was actually put forward by his son.