Arc 7: Director Zai

In 3056, in this era of the prevalence of entertainment, in addition to the royal gossip that everyone occasionally cares about, the hottest is the entertainment industry!

Just 300 years ago, the Empire finally reached a peace agreement with the Freedom League after years of fighting, which was not reached by others, but a male star in the entertainment industry.

He pulled the connection between the empire and the freedom alliance on his own, and then through his own music and various works, he let the people see the consequences of the continuous competition between the empire and the freedom alliance, and later other foreign invasions. The empire and the freedom alliance officially reached a reconciliation, and then there was In today's heyday of entertainment.

After the Empire and the Freedom League jointly defeated foreigners, they raised their status as entertainers in the entertainment industry together. Of course, the higher you stand, the more people you stare at you, and the more chances of falling.

In the past few hundred years, there has been no superstar like the one who can change the times in those years, but the development of the entertainment industry is changing rapidly. After all, artists have a high status, so they have also become respected groups in empires and alliances, and they have more or less the right to speak, because This entertainment industry is very popular.

Maybe because there has been no war for a long time. In the singing of peace, people have also begun to demand more and more from the entertainment industry. From the beginning, outside the singing and dancing stage, some stage plays, or some movies, and the new popularity in recent years will also be made. The play has also become a favorite thing for the public to watch.

However, what everyone likes most is about the war, the change of the royal family, and all kinds of legends about that person, so these things are a little inseparable from their sect. Anyway, praise is over!

Of course, because the people of the Free League are more belligerent, Star Wars movies are more popular with them.

Recently, a popular series in their entertainment industry is called General Wolf, which filmed the story of how a general in the Freedom League changed from a soldier to a general 300 years ago, which attracted the favor of many free leagues.

Of course, there are also royal people who don't like it. After all, in this series, their empire is a real villain! How would fans of the Empire like it?

The most important thing is Shen Tianlang, the director who made the series "General Lone Wolf". He used to be a man from their empire and originally the wizard director who made his debut in the film, but in the end, Jiang Lang died. In the end, it seemed that something happened, he left the empire and went to the Freedom League life. I gave up the movie and made a series that didn't cost money! It's really degenerate!

Today's entertainment industry is the same. There is a chain of contempt, but this time the chain of contempt has changed.

Stars who can sing and dance are the most powerful. They all have the largest stage and the most luxurious residence, and then enjoy everyone's cheers and love from fans. They are the top stars in the entertainment industry.

Then there are those who shoot movies, those who can only make movies because their faces are not so beautiful, and then they can only make movies. Although movies will also sell well, those advertisers will not ask them to shoot advertisements because they are too low-looking! Everyone prefers good-looking stars who can sing and dance, and they also have a lot of fans on their Star Network!

Finally, there are the recently popular series actors. These actors live at the low end of the chain of contempt in the entertainment industry and are despised by everyone. They think that they don't deserve to be liked after acting in a series, and the stars who sell themselves cheaply are not suitable to be stars.