6

He finally avoided the sight of the people he once liked. Shen Huan felt that his heartbeat was speeding up. For the first time, he felt so guilty after seeing Liu Xiangxiang. After all, he had never felt guilty because of emotional things before.

From the bottom of his heart, he felt that he should be the kind of person who would treat him well all his life as long as he fell in love with someone, just like his father.

However, last night before yesterday, and even yesterday, Shen Huan's mind was full of Liu Jiaojiao. Even if he had never seen this woman, he still did not delay thinking about what happened to him by this woman, kisses, hugs. Anyway, the things outlined by Shen Qinglan. Come on, he even appeared in Shen Huan's dream.

This made him feel betrayal of the people he likes now, so he felt guilty.

Sitting in his position, Shen Huan still looked a little bad. At this moment, Shen Huan had not found out that he did not have too much emotion because of Liu Xiangxiang, but felt a little guilty. On the contrary, he did not firmly believe that he should like Liu Xiangxiang rather than Liu Jiaojiao.

Not long after sitting down, Tang Xu and Wan Sen gathered around.

"Boss, do you look a little bad when you first came in?"

The two didn't seem to be happy when they looked at Shen Huan coming in, so they came over to 'care' now.

"It's okay, but it's uncomfortable not to eat in the morning."

I was so excited to see Liu Jiaojiao, so Shen Huan was not in the mood to eat this morning. He only thought about if I saw Liu Jiaojiao today, would he have a good impression of Liu Jiaojiao like fate as my son said? Love her at first sight?

Thinking of this, Shen Huan's cheeks suddenly became a little hot, and he felt as if he shouldn't think so.

"Here, boss, the bean paste bun I bought is still hot. You can eat it first. There is also mango milk, strawberry milk here. Which one do you want?"

Song Minghe took out the food and handed it to Shen Huan. Shen Huan took over the bean paste buns, looked at the two bottles of milk with sweet shreds, frowned.

"Why is it sweet? Why do you old man always like sweet food?

With such an question, he directly turned Song Minghe's ears and made Wan Sen and Tang Xu smiled, and then hooked Song Minghe's neck and said.

"Boss, Minghe is dedicated to you. These two bottles of milk are not his own, but given by his girlfriend. The milk given to his boyfriend is given to the boss, which is enough to prove that the boss is more important in Minghe's heart than your girlfriend!"

Wan Sen beside him was also eyebrows. At this time, Shen Huan realized that Song Minghe recently began a puppy love with a little girl in the next class. It seemed that the little girl had been saved by Song Minghe's hero before, so the two met.

"Don't do this in the future. Everything the little girl gives you with heart will."

Shen Huan said that he took 500 yuan directly out of his pocket and handed it to Song Minghe. In fact, everyone has mobile phones and transfers these days, but Shen Huan had something wrong when he was a child, so he habitually brought a lot of money with him, and it was normal to bring a small 1,000 yuan at a time.

"Here, give you a red envelope. Congratulations on falling in love. Buy some delicious food for your girlfriend. Don't girls like chocolate or something?"

He inserted a bottle of milk and drank it. It was strawberry-flavored milk, sweet and a little sour, which was very in line with Shen Huan's mood.

Song Minghe was not polite to Shen Huan. They have been together for five or six years, so naturally he knew that the boss didn't mean to look down on them. He directly brought the money, and then looked at the other brothers while throwing the money.