26 (1)

Since the program "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" officially appeared in front of the public for the first time, fans have speculated what kind of program this program is. Most people think that this program is also similar to love variety shows, but they are more inclined to replace female stars with ordinary people's love variety shows. After all, the program team spent a lot of money to invite these guests.

Therefore, when the first trailer of "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" came out, many fans were even more coaxed up. In addition to the director Lan Tianyu, who did not have many crazy fans, whether it was the movie emperor Duan Chunting, the TV emperor Rongjin, the singer Liang Yueming or today's top class Shen Zhuo, the fans of these four people can directly Send the program to the top of the hot search.

When everyone opened the trailer, they found that the trailer was only less than 30 seconds short, with only one introduction!!!

That's right! There is only one self-introduction! When watching Lan Tianyu, Duan Chunting, Rong Jin, Liang Yueming, Shen Zhuo and others introduced themselves in the camera, the fans were speechless. Do you introduce them? Don't we know who you are?

So... what is this program shooting?

However, even if nothing was revealed in the end, it did not delay the excitement of fans, because in the first second of the trailer, everyone knew the broadcast platform and broadcast time of the program "The Dream of 900 Million Girls"! It is the prime time of 8 p.m. in the central program and the night of 10 p.m. of the central program.

Oh, my God! This is Shanghai Satellite TV! You should know that in recent years, everyone can only watch N variety shows on the Internet. The probability of staring is very low, not to mention large TV stations such as CCTV?

In an instant, the fans of these male guests rejoiced and then vigorously publicized it. I can't wait for the whole world to know that "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" has been broadcast. On September 7 next month, it will be the right time.

Shen Zhuo and others also forwarded the trailer of the program team to publicize, rushing the popularity of the program to the highest level, making the chief director Liu Fenglian simply happy. In a day, the number of hits on the trailer alone exceeded 100 million.

Of course, "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" is not only broadcast on two CCTV stations, but also the first time to give up the financial benefits of online exclusive broadcasting. It has been discussed with several online websites in the industry today. In the early morning of the night after the broadcast of CCTV, major video websites can be launched for netizens to avoid it. Pay to watch.

It can be said that such behavior is a given up of great benefits, but Director Liu Fenglian believes that the variety show "The Dream of 900 Million Girls" will definitely create a new history, so she doesn't care about those small interests.

Just after the announcement of "The Dream of 900 Million Girls", Shen Zhuo was on the hot search again. This time, it was with perfume. It turned out that the perfume advertisement previously taken by Shen Zhuo was on the hot search. The product was directly out of stock for an hour, which made the industry insiders focus on Shen Zhuo. Zhang Mei received telephone inquiries from many advertisers overnight. .

Shen Zhuo has also been very busy these days. After recording "The Dream of 900 Million Girls", Shen Zhuo really told his father that he wanted to set up a team of lawyers to help some children deal with school violence. Shen father naturally supported his son and gave Shen Zhuo the dividends of Shen Zhuo for many years. And he also sent Shen Zhuo's housekeeper here.

Therefore, Shen Zhuo has been busy setting up an [anti-school violence public welfare organization] recently. Even Shen Qinglan asked Carlos to help, which quickly put on airs.