3

Have you ever seen what cats look like when they fries their hair?

As long as you throw a cucumber behind the cat, you can see the cat jumping up with four feet and blowing its hair all over.

Nowadays, Shen Qinglan is like a cat who suddenly found a cucumber behind her. Her four legs jumped up from the ice. All four claws were already showing the sharpest appearance, and her white and gray hair all over her body exploded! Especially the tail, it is directly fried, which looks so cute!

How many people watching the live broadcast are taking crazy screenshots at this time. In the following life, Shen Qinglan's fried emoji has become Asia's favorite emoji [Be away from me].

Zu Teng, as a brown bear, was also shocked by this scene and felt that he seemed to scare his classmates in front of him, so the whole brown bear was first stiff in place, and then made friendly gestures between animals.

A big brown bear lay on the ground, like a huge brown blanket, his hands were flattened, and his big head was placed on the ice like this, looking at Shen Qinglan, and his previous excitement aggrey-green pupils agged. At this time, he flattered carefully.

Maybe because of the gene of a brown bear, Zuteng has been very strong since he was a child, but as the saying goes, his limbs are developed and simple-minded. It is about Zu Teng. He hasn't found his younger brother who went to school at another military academy, but found such a cute white tiger cub, so he wanted to get close.

The size of the two beasts is too different, but Zuteng looked at it at first glance and had an inexplicable favor for Shen Qinglan.

Shen Qinglan has fallen on the ice. His four claws are clapped on the ice surface, and he is still vigilant and fried. His golden pupils look at the brown bear in front of him with threat at this time, but in fact, he looks confused.

First of all, not to mention that he may be a cat or a white tiger, can these two animals survive on such an ice sheet? That is to say, brown bears... This thing needs to hibernate, right? And brown bears usually haunt the forest. How can they see brown bears in the ice sheet?

Is this a scientific world?

He was doubting life, and then he saw the brown bear in front of him open his mouth and actually spit out a tongue to be cute, especially the already horrible gray-green eyes. At this time, he was silly flattering and very humanized, which did not seem to be the expression that a beast should have.

Unconsciously, Shen Qinglan's fried hair was gone, and his hair gradually smoothed smoothly. Then he put away his sharp claws. The meat mat stood on the ice smoothly. A white tiger cub less than one meter high was facing a huge big brown bear standing up nearly three meters high. The brown bear lay on the ground was more than Shen Qinglan still needs to fight.

Neither of them moved. Shen Qinglan wanted to make sure whether the brown bear in front of him did not hurt him, while Zu Teng thought that the other party was so small that he must be a lovely Asian. Don't scare him.

The two of them who thought so much were deadlocked for more than ten minutes. There was only the sound of wind and snow left in the quiet air, and Shen Qinglan felt that her body was gradually getting cold.

After all, what I had eaten before has been digested, and now I stand on the ice again. Naturally, I will be affected by how much.

Zu Teng didn't move. He waited for the cute white tiger cub in front of him to move. He remembered that it was such a very powerful beast body, which was generally royal, but there seemed that there were no members of the royal family in their top ten universities this time. This white tiger cub should be from an aristocrat, right?