7

"What the sixth prince wants, I will definitely find it for the sixth prince."

Ye Yusheng, Marquis of Yong'an, is gentle to Shen Qinglan. Although the sixth prince in front of him is the child of his daughter, in fact, Shen Qinglan's identity is not a prince, but just a fairy is stained by him, so he is naturally very gentle. Every time he doesn't visit Shen Qinglan. He also keeps sending things to the palace, such as precious treasures and jewelry, which are all here in Shen Qinglan.

Just like now, even if Shen Qinglan is only three years old this year, the clothes on his body are the best clothes in the whole palace. Even the inlaid on his shoes are all Dongzhus provided on the top. This thing was inlaid on the queen's phoenix crown before, and only Shen Qinglan had such treatment.

Besides, Shen Qinglan is the only child in the palace made by the queen and the princess, which can be said to be very precious.

"I want to find some carpenters to use some tables and chairs." Shen Qinglan replied, in fact, he knew that it was easy to find in the palace, but he knew that his grandfather's house was in business, so he naturally wanted to help him.

At that time, he will give the design of this table and chair to his grandfather and uncle, that is, the family will make money by himself, and then he can also subsidize the treasury. Why not?

"Tables and chairs? But is the low table in this palace uncomfortable? Why use a carpenter?

You know, these low tables are made of very precious jade now. That is to say, the emperor's low tables are made of black jade, and some pictures and words with good morals are carved on them, which are extremely precious.

Most of the low tables in the palace are made of these precious jade. Only the people of the people use wood to make low tables, because they can't mine those precious jade.

As for where to sit, where are there any chairs? There is only a seat cushion, which is not for sitting, but for kneeling. Nowadays, kneeling is popular.

"Huspa, don't you feel uncomfortable kneeling there now?" Shen Qinglan asked, after all, he knew that it must be a problem to kneel for a long time.

"But this is true for all people in the world." This method of kneeling is still popular among nobles, and ordinary people can't learn it.

Ye Jinxuan, Marquis of Xuanlu, was a little curious about the idea of his fairy nephew, so he was very curious.

"Sixth prince, isn't it good to kneel down?"

Shen Qinglan nodded, of course it was not good.

"If the human body kneels for a long time, the blood will not flow, which is not good for the nerves of the legs. It will always hurt when I get old, so I want to make tables and chairs to replace them. However, even if I make tables and chairs, there are some requirements for wood, so I want to trouble my grandfather and uncle."

He said it was troublesome, but Shen Qinglan was very easy to use it.

"There is no problem with this. If the sixth prince is not in a hurry, tomorrow minister will bring some carpenters into the palace and prepare some wood for the sixth prince to choose from tomorrow?"

The Marquis of Yong'an coaxed his grandson. Shen Qinglan nodded and couldn't help looking at his mother and still wanted to draw pictures, but now it's really uncomfortable to draw with silk cloth, which makes people feel irritable. He wants to make furniture to see if there are any trees suitable for papermaking. At that time, he can give the papermaking method together. Take it out and give it to your father for research.