Arc 5: Group Pet

The jingle rang, surrounded by the cheers of the children. Shen Qinglan sat on the shabby swing and watched the children of his age run to the inner room quickly without expression, and he sat here alone, looking indifferent and lonely.

This is two months since he came to this orphanage. Shen Qinglan was abandoned for the first time and thrown to such a place as the orphanage. He could have easily left the orphanage on his own ability and lived other lives, but when he saw those beautiful faces, Shen Qing Lan chose to stay.

He is five years old this year, and he is also white. In addition, he has a pair of black pupils that look extremely deep, which adds a little weirdness. Especially when Shen Qinglan looks at you blankly, it will make you feel extremely panicked.

The orphanage accepted this beautiful boy like a doll. He is healthy, without any physical disability, no diseases, and a beautiful face. He is the kind of beauty that will be liked by adults at first glance, but no one in the orphanage likes him. To be precise, it is the same. Even slightly older children don't like him.

Last month, the orphanage arranged for adoption. Shen Qinglan was going, but in the end, he was locked in the house by these children. Anyway, he didn't want to find an adopter for himself, so Shen Qinglan was not angry about it. Instead, Sister A Yue, who came back from school, knew about it. I beat those children angrily.

There is fate between people, Shen Qinglan thought.

He obviously didn't hear the plot of 144 this time, but after being taken to the orphanage and seeing the beautiful children, he knew in an instant that the book of fate was in an instant.

Or, he has understood what kind of book of fate he exists in.

How can there be so many beautiful children in an ordinary orphanage?

So he didn't choose to resist, but stayed. Sure enough, it was like a destined gift of fate. These beautiful brothers and sisters liked him, spoiled him and protected him.

Of course, it may be because Shen Qinglan was isolated by everyone as soon as she entered the orphanage, so these brothers and sisters love Shen Qinglan more.

Probably because I have been caught in the rain, I also want to hold an umbrella for others.

Just as Shen Qinglan was in a daze on the swing, a gentle-looking girl came out of the room with a boxed lunch. After seeing Shen Qinglan, she ran over with a smile on her face.

"Lan Lan, I just saw that you didn't go to dinner, so I brought it to you. Today, I have your favorite spareribs. Can I feed you?"

This girl is not someone else. She is an orphaned daughter in an orphanage. Her name is Liu Dai. She is 13 years old this year. She is the age of junior high school. At the two stations away from their orphanage, that is, the third junior high school. The orphans in their orphanage are all in junior high school there. Liu Dai is because of good cooking skills and skillful heart. So I have been cooking for the chefs in the orphanage since I was a child, so I will come back early after school to cook for everyone.

In this way, Liu Dai can also open a small stove and secretly make something she likes to eat for Shen Qinglan.

Shen Qinglan is very picky. He has a little obsession with cleanliness. He doesn't like to eat with those dirty children, and doesn't like washing clothes with everyone. His cleanliness fetish seems to be incompatible with places like orphanages.

But Liu Dai didn't care. The first time she saw Shen Qinglan, she turned red and took care of Shen Qinglan in all kinds of ways. Later, why Shen Qinglan was for her.