2

Speaking of Shen Zhuo's grandfather, he was a real romantic figure. Born in an English nobleman, he has been wandering around since he was a teenager. Later, he met a charming woman from the East, and he was overwrenched. Later, Shen Zhuo's father, Shen Qingcheng, was a pity that Shen Zhuo's grandmother was not good at rest, and she went there soon after giving birth to a son. It's gone.

Shen Zhuo's grandfather loves Wu and Wu. He can be said to love his son Shen Qingcheng in all kinds of ways. Even if he didn't let Shen Qingcheng take over everything in England, he wanted anything since he was a child. His raised son was as romantic as him. He was in the bushes early and did not touch his leaves.

It's like Shen Zhuo. In fact, it should have been an illegitimate child. Shen Qingcheng dated a model for a period of time. As a result, the model accidentally became pregnant. Later, after giving birth to a son, she threw Shen Zhuo to Shen Qingcheng. Sorry, it was impossible to give up his career as a stay-at-home mother!

So in the fastest time, Shen Qingcheng married and divorced Shen Zhuo's mother, turning Shen Zhuo into a legitimate child, which is also the first heir of the Shen family so far.

Seeing that his son was an adult and his grandson had grown up, Shen Zhuo's grandfather wandered again. No one expected that he was still old and strong four years ago and had a young son. At that time, Shen Zhuo's father called and said this, but Shen Zhuo was busy making his debut with his father at that time, so he threw it away. Behind the head.

Besides, Grandpa comes from an English nobleman. Their Shen family has the surname with his grandmother, and it is impossible to inherit British property at all, so isn't it normal for grandpa to have children to inherit the property?

It's just that Shen Zhuo didn't expect that he would see his legendary little uncle in his villa in four years.

At this time, the little guy sitting on his shoulder held by Carlos, with a white and lovely face was very serious at this time, with the score of the elders, which was really a little cute, especially these blue pupils were exactly the same as himself, which made Shen Zhuo really have a little fond of it all of a sudden.

"Uncle, right? Welcome back to China to play with me. I will take good care of my uncle.

As he said so, Zhang Mei behind him and her assistant Xiao Zheng also understood the relationship. They said that the old man of Shen Zhuo's family was simply old-fashioned and could give Shen Zhuo such a little uncle for 22 years old. It's awesome!

"Yes." Shen Qinglan sat on the shoulder of Carlos, 1.8 meters high. At this time, he looked at Shen Zhuo condescendingly and was very satisfied with the other party's acquaintance.

"Kellos, meet the gift."

He said such words solemnly with a lovely voice. Looking at Shen Zhuo's eyes, it seemed that the adults in the family were looking after the children, which made Zhang Mei just laugh.

Carlos walked towards Shen Zhuo.

"Master Shen Zhuo, Master Lan has prepared a meeting gift for you. Please come over."

So everyone went around the sofa, and Shen Qinglan was placed in the middle of the sofa. At this time, he sat in a neat suit, giving people a feeling like a little prince coming out of a fairy tale, which inexplicably made people feel cute, but he wanted to tease him.

"My little uncle came. What else should I prepare for me?" Shen Zhuo joked with a smile, and then sat on Shen Qinglan's left hand. Neither Zhang Mei nor her assistant Xiao Zheng sat down. They stood there looking at the child who had a good idea. He said to his heart that this was someone else's child?