14

This sudden photo stunned the Shen family, because it was obvious that the child in the photo was not his son Shen Qingyu. Shen Qingyu has always been with their husband and wife and has a lively personality. Although sometimes he looks like a little adult, he is often naive. From It doesn't look as gloomy as in this photo. It doesn't look like a child.

Zhan Ye observed the changes in their expressions. The Shen couple did not dare to tell more lies to the noble people in front of them, but could only say it.

"Mr. Zhan, if I guess correctly, this child should be Qingyu's brother. In fact, we are not hiding this matter from you all the time, but because we really don't know where to start."

Shen's father didn't want to mention this matter, but it was just something Zhan Ye wanted to know. How could he miss it if he didn't know where to start?

"Then start from the beginning."

Zhan Ye said that Shen's father and mother looked ugly. After Shen Qingyu found it, he also looked at his parents doubtfully, and then smiled at Zhan Ye.

"Brother Zhan, do I have another brother?"

He is also six years old this year, and his voice is still soft, but he has more or less seen what he looked like in those years. Zhan Ye remembered that when he killed Liu Yu, he was six years old, but his eyes were full of strength to protect his sister. His blood stained his face red, and his neck was easily scratched by Zhan Ye. Broken.

"It's up to your parents."

Zhan Ye looked at the Shen family and his wife, but in fact, he actually meant a warning.

The Shen couple were seen by this kind of eyes, and naturally they didn't dare to hide it. They quickly talked about the old things of those years together.

"Mr. Zhan, it's like this. My wife was twins after she became pregnant. That's right. She soon gave birth to two healthy children in the hospital. However, at that time, we floated up and the man couldn't take care of two children, so we sent the eldest of them back to my hometown to bring them to my mother. There was only Qingyu around us. But no one expected that the child would suffer from autism in children. It was too late when we knew it. After taking the child to see a doctor several times, the doctor also said that there was nothing we could do, so he stayed with my mother. Later, when the child was almost five years old, my mother fell ill, and the child lost it when he went out to play. ..."

Naturally, these have been beautified. Not to mention Zhan Ye, Zhan Ye saw the strangeness of the Shen family and his wife, even Shen Qingyu beside him.

Hearing such a result, Zhan Ye's eyes fell on Shen Qingyu's face and found that the six-year-old child looked at him with admiration and worship. It was really not like Liu Yu.

Compared with this child, the angry person in the photo seems to be Liu Yu.

Since Zhan Ye was relived, he found that he could do it again, so can Liu Dai and Liu Yu also do it? Therefore, he has been looking for Liu Dai and Liu Yu, but he can't find it. As a result, he found Shen Qingyu, who looks exactly like Liu Yu, but found that there was no Liu Dai in this family at all.

Where the hell did Liu Dai go? Zhan Ye wanted to know that he instinctively felt that Liu Dai must care about her brother very much, so he found a good job for the Shen family and his wife, and then put such a family under his eyes. Now it seems that Shen Qingyu is not the person he is looking for, but the child...

"I see." Zhan Ye had no extra thoughts on why the child was abandoned. He just asked about this and left. The originally lively birthday party looked a little cold because of Zhan Ye's departure.