6

It's winter. In fact, people who play stones open more stones in summer. Even large-scale exhibitions will be held from summer to autumn. In winter, everyone in the antique city drinks tea comfortably in their stores or appreciates some rare gadgets.

It was because of the movement in Yu Zhenju that he came to watch the bustle one after another. Unexpectedly, glass jade came out, and it was also a violet purple jade. You know, this purple jade has higher requirements for quality. It should be clear and dark in color, not that kind of angry pink. Therefore, the violet emerald opened this time is as beautiful as purple eyes under the light of a flashlight.

The price of five million is too small.

A fat boss turned his head and looked at the people around him.

"Boss Zhou, are you cheating people? Will you give five million such a good glass purple eyes? This is a knife. I haven't continued to wipe it. I said, Lao Ann, they are all old friends. I don't cheat people. I give 10 million purple eyes, and I don't need to wipe them."

He quoted another price, twice as much as the 5 million yuan, and even stepped on the previous boss. Tens of thousands of people on this street are ordinary, but in fact, they are all rich people, and their value is billions of dollars. Either they open an antique shop at home or make pearls. It's jewelry, so everyone has money.

This violet glass stone is rare, and it is so big enough to make a matching, so everyone is a little tempted.

"12 million. I think everyone gives up a step to this purple eyes. Forget it for me. There is still a treasure of a town store in our store. I think this purple eye is very suitable."

Another boss also spoke. Anyway, it can be said that it is a minute-minute heartbeat for this purple jade.

Bai Jian'an didn't even speak in the crowd. At this time, his heartbeat accelerated crazily and thought about 700,000 stones. After cutting a knife, it actually reached a price of 12 million yuan, which is really amazing. This feeling similar to getting rich overnight made Bai Jian'an feel a little nervous.

Shen Qinglan is in Bai Jian'an's arms. He can feel Bai Jian'an's heartbeat, but he also understands that ordinary people play gambling stones like this. One knife in heaven and hell is just like this. It may rise sharply, or there may be no underpants that may fall, so he is very calm.

There is always a clear understanding of his luck. Shen Qinglan has also influenced the fate of the Shen family with his luck before, so now he is naturally not stingy in using his luck on his own parents.

If it hadn't been for not to be so evil, Shen Qinglan had thousands of ways to accumulate wealth, which was very relaxed.

Boss An of Yuzhenju didn't expect a good start on today's snowy day. He suddenly smiled and looked at the humanity.

"This is not what I can do. I bought materials today, but the little prince of the Shen family depends on what the little prince says."

So everyone's eyes fell on Shen Qinglan, who was held by Bai Jian'an. As a result, Shen Qinglan was very calm and said directly.

"Continue to wipe."

In addition to cutting, this open stone is a scratch. After wiping the outer skin, you can see how big the jade inside is. Of course, if you cut it one stone, it intuitively can see whether there are cracks and other black lines inside the emerald. If something like jadeite is stained with other lines. Then it will be worthless all of a sudden.

For example, Shen Qinglan, it was full of clear purple after opening, which has risen sharply, because it is really clean and easy to make things.

With Shen Qinglan's words, everyone can only continue to wait patiently. Yu Zhenju arranged hot tea for everyone, and even Shen Qinglan had hot milk and snacks on the table.