14

Shen Yulin cried and laughed for a long time. Even if he was not the supreme emperor now, his grandfather was still there, and his father was there. The country hit by his grandfather and father was not destroyed by himself. Shen Yulin finally collapsed and cried, and his resentment and unwillingness for him for many years were vented.

He felt that he was simply the most useless child of the Shen family. Grandpa Mingming was so powerful that he changed from nothing to a founding general. His father went to the battlefield early. He was the invincible god of war on the battlefield, but what about himself?

He was obviously born and grew up at the best time of Dayong, but in the end he had to drag the whole Dayong into the mud. If Xie Yan hadn't fallen in love with herself at first sight, she would not have been constantly framed and killed several uncles.

Shen Yulin really doesn't know what Xie Yan thinks. Why do she always feel that his uncles are hurting him? Why does grandpa always think that he is biased towards several uncles? Obviously, among so many children, the person Grandpa cares about most is his father, and his favorite grandson is him. Otherwise, how could he overstep his uncles and make him the crown grandson after his father's death?

The so-called emperor's grandson will inherit the throne in the future, and after his father's death, several uncles took more care of Shen Yulin. Whether in court or in life, they are very concerned about Shen Yulin.

He never felt that his uncles would compete for royal power, and he did not think that the throne could disintegrate the Shen family, but Xie Yan easily killed his relatives just because of rumors from the outside world.

From the second uncle, the third uncle, the fourth uncle, to the fifth uncle who died without a burial place, Shen Yulin couldn't wait to cramp Xie Yan, but the family oppressed too much. With Xie Yan's help, the family controlled more and more things, and they couldn't resist at all...

Covering his face and crying in bed, Shen Yulin couldn't forgive the disaster he brought to Dayong. He even thought that it was all because of him. If it hadn't been for him met Xie Yan, how could everything happen after that?

Moreover, there is Xie Yan, who seems to be a demon. Obviously, she lived in the back house of the Xie family before. She was just the daughter of a dancer. She didn't even learn words, but later she was able to be called a talented woman and even do so many strange things...

This must be evil!!!

Shen Yulin thought so much that he had made up his decision! If Xie Yan is a demon, he must die with Xie Yan in his life before everything happens. Only in this way can he save their country.

In such a chaotic thinking, Shen Yulin fell into a coma.

The night was dark and scary, and on the second day, it made the people of Dayong see a shocking scene.

Two suns appeared in the sky! Yes, it's two suns!

It is a sun similar to a ghost. One is full of vitality, and the other is a virtual shadow lingering on the side of the sun, making people shudder when they see it.

Because if there are two suns in the sky, it is a sign of chaos in the world.

But now that Dayong has been founded for 14 years, why are there two suns in the sky?

You know, the sun has symbolized imperial power since ancient times. Even if Shen Jian has been recognized by God, who is this slowly swaying sun? Could it involve Shen Jian's royal power? Even if there are any other forces that will make the world in chaos?