9

Liu Xiangxiang, who was crying with pear blossoms and rain, never expected to see her sister Liu Jiaojiao! How could she be here?

Now Liu Xiangxiang's expression has solidified, and the tears on his face have become a little funny. He suddenly felt extremely guilty. Thinking about when my sister came here? How much did she hear? Do you already know about Shen Huan? Did you hear about saving people?

Thinking of this, Liu Xiangxiang couldn't help feeling uncomfortable. Looking at Liu Jiaojiao's eyes, she couldn't help but feel a little resentful. She hated her sister like this. Obviously, she was the biological sister of a mother's compatriots, but after they were born, her sister was in good health. She could do whatever she wanted, but she I'm in poor health. I can't do anything to do.

Shen Huan also saw his girlfriend coming out and quickly came to Liu Jiaojiao to show her loyalty.

"Jiaojiao, believe me. A large part of my previous goodness to her was really because she saved me when she was a child. Look at Liu Xiangxiang's weak now. It seems to be the sequelae left after saving me in the winter when I was a child. I can't care, can I?"

He flattered Liu Jiaojiao, but Liu Jiaojiao looked at her boyfriend as if she was looking at a big fool. She really didn't expect that the person she saved when she was a child was Shen Huan, and this person had always thought he was the one saved by her sister Liu Xiangxiang.

"Oh? Do you mean you were in Anhu Park when you were eight years old? The ice in the lake broke in winter, and a little boy fell in. Is this the you?

Liu Jiaojiao asked, Shen Huan didn't expect that his future wife would know about this, so she immediately nodded hard.

"Well, Jiaojiao, do you know this too?"

Before Shen Huan figured out what was going on, he saw that his future wife looked at her lifesaver.

"Liu Xiangxiang, I thought you were vicious enough to do such a thing, but you have lied since you were eight years old. Did you hate me at that time? So no matter how nice I am to you, you still hate my sister. Not only do you tell Shen Huan that you saved him at the beginning, but also hide glass in my dancing shoes in my freshman year of high school, so that I can't dance anymore. Sometimes I really suspect that we may not be the closest sisters in the world at all. I'm afraid you can't wait for me to die.

Liu Jiaojiao has sorted out all this. Shen Huan, who always gave nothing. It turned out that it was not because she liked it, but because her sister told Shen Huan that she was the one who saved him.

As for why Liu Xiangxiang wants to hide glass in her dancing shoes, it doesn't matter. Anyway, she won't dance again in her lifetime.

After being exposed all this in front of Shen Huan, Liu Xiangxiang's face was very pale. His already weak body was even more overwhelmed. At this time, Liu Xiangxiang raised his lips. Looking at that even if she became 'bad' in front of him, there was still a sister spoiled by her parents and teachers and sneered.

"Yes, Liu Jiaojiao, maybe the two of us should not be born together. Why are you born in good health when you were born, but I have to take two more breaths than others, and I can't even do what I want to do since I was a child! You can go out to play and go to the amusement park with friends, but I can only watch you play below. You can dance and play the piano, but I was determined by the doctor that I couldn't accept these exciting learnings and couldn't touch them. In this family, I obviously study better than you and be better than you, but you will always be the only one in Ji Jiashu's eyes! You have got enough, haven't you?"

Few Liu Xiangxiang speak like this. Many times, she is gentle and gentle, which makes people afraid that a few more words will hurt her.

After all, in addition to her good grades and beautiful appearance, Liu Xiangxiang also has the title of Liu Daiyu, which is the kind of girl who really makes people feel sad.