2

Shen Qinglan didn't know that he actually came to the interstellar era, and he was still an animal-shaped Asian. At this time, he just thought that he had become a big cat or a white tiger.

From the appearance of his claws and the color of the lines on her legs, Shen Qinglan can be sure that his color is a cat with white and gray stripes, and this cat is either a big cat or a cub white tiger. Before, she has been crossing into a child, so this time Shen Qinglan just thought he had become a cub in the animal kingdom.

There is the hot blood of the snow rabbit in his mouth. Maybe this is the nature of the beast. He does not refuse to admit to raw meat. He has very sharp claws. Although he has not used much before, he still peeled off all the snow rabbit skins by three, and then even makes the inedible while eating. Throw it aside.

This scene fell in the eyes of the audience watching the live broadcast room, and I thought the white tiger cub was very cute! Snow rabbit is a common rabbit in Xinglan Snowfield. Although it is good-looking, it is a famous stupid rabbit. It is small and only about ten catties when it is grown up. Shen Qinglan hunts this is an adult snow rabbit.

In today's era of national Asians, because many Asians can't have beasts at all, many Asians have begun to primitively degenerate. In order to be able to rekindle the blood of Asians, the country has organized live broadcasts of ten universities, and it also hopes to let everyone know that they are the most original through these animal types. What is the original gene?

The cute white tiger cub eats red with his mouth, stained the beard next to his nose, but looks more cute. No one will be afraid of such blood. After all, if you are really afraid of this, he won't watch such a live broadcast. When the students of major universities meet, they will fight. It must be necessary, and not only that, it may even fight in groups. Blood is a stimulant that can ignite the passion of their Asians.

She soon ate the snow rabbit. Shen Qinglan felt that the taste of the snow rabbit was quite delicious, but his body should be able to hunt some small prey. If he met a big prey, he didn't know if it was possible...

After eating the meat and drinking the blood, Shen Qinglan found that his paws were full of dirty blood, so he turned around and found a blank piece of snow. At this time, the cold wind was still blowing, but Shen Qinglan was warm all over, and his golden pupils were a little more leisurely. He stretched out his claws. Playing with snow in the snow, to be precise, washing your paws.

He knew he should lick, but he really couldn't talk about it.

The cute claws of the white tiger cub were also as big as the hottest pet cat in the stars today. At this time, he carefully pressed it in the snow, leaving a plum blossom mark. Shen Qinglan was stunned by such a mark, and then unconsciously pressed his claws back and forth in the snow, and soon pressed them out in a short time. Plum blossoms all over the ground are so cute.

The audience who watched the live broadcast was also shouted by cuteness.

[Oh my God! This is not stepping on snowflakes! This is stepping on my heart!!!]

[Where can I raise white tiger cubs? Whoo-hoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo, whoo,

[I have taken a screenshot. When this white tiger cub grows up, he will never see this picture again!]

[But then again, aren't the students in the largest colleges and universities all adults? Why does this white tiger cub look so small...]