Anguish and Agony, Misery and Sorrow

Start from the beginning

"I mean, I suggested it," Lucas said, laughing.

"Obsessed," I grumble because I hated how they're obsessing over the name that Lucas gave her. The name he gave me. Is he trying to replace me?

"What did you say?" Lucas asks but in a threatening manner. I look up at him and plaster a fake smile on.

"Nothing."

He might be trying to replace me. If that's the case though, why? I didn't do anything to him.

"Chloe. Where in the world did you encounter and think it's a good idea to invite two bad influences in this household?" Lucas said, interlocking his fingers.

"Excuse me? What in the world do you mean by that?" I ask, with a lace of venom in my voice.

He doesn't answer but I persist, "You don't even know me but I'm a bad influence?"

"Come on, look at his tattoos. He has two sleeves on. Chloe, you probably brought drug addicts in this house," he insults. I scoff.

"Wow!" I shout, "It's funny coming from you. You're telling me I'm the fucking bad influence!?"

Lucas glares at me with that stupid fucking look on and I hate it. I hate it so much that it only makes me angrier.

"You're over there sitting so fucking happy with your two daughters completely forgetting that I'm here. I'm your first born daughter. But no, I'm a bad influence!?" I shout. I can't calm down my rage and I can feel tears wanting to push out of my eyelids.

"Brielle. Calm down," he scolds and I raise a brow and almost laugh at his ridiculousness.

"I need to calm down?" I shout, standing up now full of rage bursting out of my veins

"Why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you? Did you never want me as a child?"

I look over at Ariana, a child who looks almost like me when I was her age. I see her a little scared and I feel bad for screaming and cursing.

I sit down, "I'm sorry," I whisper and look down at my food. It was so appetizing but it looks nauseating now.

I glance over at Amelia who has a confused look and is looking between both Lucas and I.

I fucking hate her.

Knowing that Amelia has this dumb look on is getting me more and more mad.

I can't calm down even repeatedly counting to 10 continuously.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I say. I don't need to go to the bathroom at all, I just need someplace to go.

I stand up and Lorenzo attempts to as well but I tell him, "I'm fine," and he sits back down. I don't want to leave him here but I need to be alone. I don't want anybody near me right now.

I walk out of the dining room and I have no idea where the bathroom is but I just go to another room. Looking around it seems to be their living room. It really looks nice and clean except for a sprinkle of toys.

I hear padded feet walk into the room and I turn around to see Amelia. I scowl looking at her and her... disgusting face.

Everyone wants to get on my fucking nerves but I'm not going to let this one talk to me.

I turn around to walk out of the room but Amelia grabs my wrist. I don't like her touching me. I rip my wrist out of her grasp and I look at her in disgust.

"Don't touch me. You ruined my fucking family," I seethe.

I turn around and I go to walk off but she says, "I didn't know," causing me to turn sharply to face her.

"What?"

"I never knew. At all...about anything that happened," she confesses and I raise a brow.

I don't want to believe her. I'm refusing to believe this woman who probably manipulated my father into leaving my mother and I.

"Four years ago, I'm pretty sure, I saw you being escorted by the police. He told me that it was some random girl who had gone insane. Her mother convinced her that he was her father when he wasn't. I feel stupid for believing him now," she admits. I open my mouth to answer my thoughts but I keep quiet.

"When we reunited again, he told me he was divorced and only had one child. Chloe. You got to believe me when I tell you that if I knew he had another child... I would never let him treat you like that. Ever." I look her in the face and it's...concern...for me. I look her deep in the eyes. Blue to blue and I know that she's telling me the truth. She's not lying to me.

It hurts even more.

"What about the court date? When he took me to court for the restraining order?"

"That day... Um. He told me that Chloe and him were going to be out. I was wondering why it was so early in the morning but he told me that they were going out for a daughter and father's day out. I didn't question anything because I didn't want to go in the first place. I was pregnant with Ariana then," she explains, fiddling with her fingers, however she keeps strict eye-contact with me and I know she's still talking the truth and not lying.

"Brielle," she says, holding my hands tightly, "Knowing this now. I mean I was suspicious before based on how Chloe talked about... Ariana and another girl being similar to each other. Plus Lucas's threatening glares... trust me, I would leave him but...there's Ariana and that's her father and she loves him very much. If she was older maybe but she's 4 years old. I can't do this to her this young."

I blink, tears threatening to fall. She wasn't the manipulative one.

Lucas was. He did this to us all.

"I'm sorry," she apologizes and I nod, really trying not to cry. I take a deep breath and I know I need to keep my composure. If I don't.

Lucas wins. 

- ECSTASY - 

Since my life is not hectic anymore, I will be uploading properly and on time between 5-6PM. I apologize about the inconsistent updating especially when I said I was going to publish on a more proper basis. 

- ECSTASY -