"Hey! Stop! Republic City Police!" Mako shouts

One of the men presses a remote controller before running. Mako pursues them but is stopped by an explosion. He controls the spread of the fire with firebending.

Violet stands up and bends an earth wall in front of the men who were running. Mako throws multiple fire blasts and kicks, but one of them retaliates with firebending. He is subsequently knocked off and drops the remote, but makes his way into the getaway Satomobile.

Mako attacks the Satomobile with a fire blast, but they manage to escape. He walks up to the remote and picks it up.

"Those weren't watertribe members" Violet says to him

"Deffinently not" Mako agrees "so who were they and why did they do this?"

Mako and Violet arrive to the front of the center, where Korra is extinguishing the fire using water from the fountain.

Korra looks at them "The Northern Water Tribe is out of control!"

"We saw a firebender running away from the blast. The North might not be responsible for this." Mako tells her

"Of course, they're responsible. Who else would it be?" Korra turns and runs to an approaching fire truck.

"But why would the north use firebenders as a cover?" Violet questions "They would rather do it themselves, then to trust an outsider."

"Exactly, their's something" Mako tells her "And I'm going to find out what"

"I'm out of here" Violet turns but Mako grabs her.

"Oh no you're not, I was told to keep an eye on you, come on." Mako says before dragging her off.

The next day Violet sat on Mako's couch petting Echo, her dragon who was half her size laying on top of her, while Korra was pacing in front of her ranting to Mako.

"I can't believe the President is doing nothing! H-He doesn't even care!" Korra shouts

"I'm sure he cares, but he can't just tell his people to go fight a battle at the South Pole that has nothing to do with them." Mako explains

"How could you take his side?" Korra looks at him angrily.

"What's with you and sides?" Mako questions "Why do you always think I'm working against you?"

"Well, you're not helping me! I'm trying to get troops to the South. What are you doing?" Korra glares at him

"I'm doing my job" Mako argues

"Well, excuse me, officer. Don't let me stand in the way of you writing tickets" Korra replies sarcastically "I'm just trying to save the world."

"I'm not here I'm not here" Violet mutters to herself while staring down at Echo

"Well, you wouldn't have to if you didn't keep messing it up!" Mako shouts frustrated

"I can't talk to you when you're like this" Korra storms off and slams the door

Mako snaps angrily "You're the one who's like this!"

He sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"...I should've stayed home today" Violet says to herself

"Sorry Vi" Mako turns to her "that must've been akward to sit by"

"Oh 100%" Violet laughs nervously "nothing more uncomfortable then sitting by as my older sister argues with her boyfriend over.. something stupid?"

"It's always like this" Mako sighs and sits beside her

Echo squeaks and moves so he's laying half on Mako and half on Violet.

"He's getting big" Mako starts to pet him

"He is a dragon, soon enough he's going to be too big to walk around with like this" Violet looks a bit sad "then I might not see him everyday"

"Uh" Mako tried to think of something happy "but at least you'll get to go flying with him, he'll love to fly around like the bison"

"You're right" Violet smiles

Mako smiles too, as they pet Echo their hands touched and they kinda just stopped moving. After a bit Mako moved his hand.

"Sorry" Mako blushes

"No no, I didn't mean to bump into you" Violet looks away blushing as well

Echo squeaks, his plan was successful. Soon after Violet went home where she decided to stay for the next couple days.

"Echo what do I do" Violet covers her face "I think I like Mako.. more then ever"

Avatar Violet

Violet shoots up from her couch, Echo starts making a low growling sound.

"Who's there?" Violet stand up and turns around, all the lights in her house flicker uncontrollably before stopping and the unfamiliar presence was gone "..what was that?"