T h i r t y N i n e

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, readers. This is kind of a boring chapter, but i have a question for u guys.
So, we all know that the storyline becomes really fighting based with the 4 major crews. I was curious if you guys want to keep Irene as the initial main character, or for me to add a new main character involved with the 4 major crews. If i were to keep Irene as the mc i would branch out into more of an originally written storyline, but with the new mc it would be following the major crews still and an insert.

Thanks for reading <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel dreads one part of the entire school year the most. He dreads it all really with all the amount of punches, kicks, slaps and humiliating roleplaying. It was the worst times, but those happened all the time. All year around since he was just a little kid in his third year of elementary school.

But he had his sister. Irene Park.

When he was ready to go home he got to think about Irene. She was his only friend for years. Majority of their lives she was his best friend. They only had each other. She was the only thing he looked forward to at the end of the day. The things she said really stuck with him and it felt as if she was one of the main reasons he is the way he is.

Irene was his light at the end of every dark tunnel he seemed to never escape.

Expect this year. This year was his 17th year of living and here he made many of friends he could rely on. None of it was all on Irene. She was still his best friend and the ranking was mutual, but now he had other friends by his side too.

But the time for mid-term's was one time he really did dread.

Truth be told, he never really cared about his grades. Logan andhis group occupied more of his time than anything. He barely had any time in class to truly pay attention and study since Logan was throwing things at him or trying to humiliate him in the middle of class, which he always succeeded at.

But then there was Irene. She was always at the top of the class. She deserved it too. She was naturally gifted with an intelligent mind, but she studied worse than ever in the two weeks before mid-terms. She was always worried on missing something and went over everything 10 times.

Daniel tried to get her to help him, but she was way too advanced for him to understand. They always seemed to get off topic and have a short amount of patience with one another since he was too stubborn to admit he was wrong and blamed her for teaching him wrong, so she stopped trying to help him study 2 years ago.

That left Irene with her stress ridden self. She barely slept, pulled all nighters multiple nights, studied in every break she could get and even figured out problems on the way home with her textbook in her hand and a pencil in the other in the middle of the street. Daniel hated seeing his sister act like such a zombie. She was crabby all around the clock if she didn't get some shut eye.

He wanted her to go to a different school that was more on her level at one time, but he knew she would probably kill herself from sleep deprivation. He still couldn't believe she was stuck in this school that was so far under her potential just for him. Would he bring it up to her? No. He was going to wait for her to tell him why. Why she chose to stay with him instead of going somewhere where she could be at her true potential and greaten her life.

***

Daniel walked out of the bathroom bright and early at the sound of some water running. He had no clue what it was, but he would figure out sooner or later.

Irene stood at the cheap, cracked counters in her silk grey pajama pants and shirt she got from Jay. She had a textbook sitting on the counter flipped open for her to read as she wiped down the counters with her free hand with soap and a damp water soaked napkin.

Compassion- Lookismजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें