T e n

"Stop smiling like an idiot, idiot

    "Stop smiling like an idiot, idiot." Daniel mumbled. Irene kicked her feet above the floor from the counter. She bit her bottom lip as she smiled. She had random outbursts fangirling over what happened. Daniel watched his sister, who has never had a serious crush that he's known about, was sitting there smiling and acting all giddy as if she was in love.

    "Shut up, stupid." She sighed and jumped off the counter. She hit her feet on the ground flat and felt the pain spring up into her ankles.

    "It's already 3. Why wont you leave?" Daniel mumbled with his chin resting on his hand.

    "I cant."

    "Oh, right. I forgot that you had a single 5 minute conversation with some guy and now youre too in love to fall asleep." He nodded his head sarcastically.

    "Shut up!" She yelled and swung her arm to hit Daniel, but purposely missed.

    "Theres nobody here. Im boredd~" He whined and moved around the counter to stand next to Irene.

    "We could do a work out..." Irene shrugged her shoulders. Daniel smacked his fist on his open hand with a determined look. He went to the first aisle and started jumping side to side. His face was gradually getting redder and redder with beads of sweat coming down his face. Irene cheered him on and clapped her hands quickly. She jumped with him, but at a slower pace.

    "You can do itttt~" Irene yelled as he got down on all fours and extended into a push up position. Irene whooped him only because she couldn't get down and do it herself. She had somewhat muscle strength, but none for upper body strength, she yelled and encouraged Daniel.

    Of course the moment they were yelling on the floor a beautiful young woman walked in. Irene and Daniel stood up with a bright red just on their faces. The had long silky chestnut hair with perfect proportions. They both looked embarrassed sitting on the floor. Daniel was ready for her to do what most did with their judgmental eyes.

    "Hehe. Oh, sorry! I work out a lot too just like that." She smiled, pulling her hair to the back. "If i made you feel bad i apologize."

    She even bought them a drink with a sweet smile for both of them. They were both so moved by her beauty and kindness. Whoever the woman was she was beautiful and kind, setting the sweet and uplifting mood for both of them. Even through all they had gone through with people seeming to target them. Irene and Daniel smiled to her.

    "Have a good night~" She said as she walked out.

    "Was that real?" Irene asked, watching the girl until she couldn't. Daniel and her watched and took in the scent of her elegant perfume.

    "I think so..."

    "I wish the world was full of that type of person." She mumbled out.

    ***