N i n e t e e n

Today is Saturday

    Today is Saturday. Irene couldn't bat and eye shut. Instead she cleaned all night and went on her own run at 4 in the morning. She finished the assignment and she was gonna meet him today. She was also going to be meeting Logan and tonight if Logan didn't hold her up for too long she was going to go to the haunted house with Mira and Lia. She told him she would do it if it was at a cafe somewhere and they could be out together and the girls practically begged her to come since they felt bad they didn't know she was turning 17.

    Her nerves were running wild though. She wore a lilac silk lower cut dress that fell to her high thigh with a white cropped sweater that were baggy around the arms. She put on black flats and put some silver jewelry on this time and even a white beret. She was stunning and looked gorgeous out of her school uniform. It was similar to TT Twice concept outfits.

    "You're leaving already?" Daniel asked once he saw her walking toward the door in one of her new outfits.

    "Yeah, it'll take me 20 minutes to get to the train and 10 to the cafe near his house and i have to present it to him then tell him what he needs. I plan on looking around over there for a job." She said and waved to him before closing the door behind her. For some reason he felt bad. He had a bad feeling about this.

    Irene is a secretive person, but she has mannerisms some can catch on. When she cleans instead of sitting there for majority of the time he knows shes even more stressed than usual. He wanted to follow her and see why she was so worried, but he planned on meeting Jay since they barely even got started on their own projects.

    Irene walked down the morning road to thee bullet train stop. She placed her earbuds in her ears, listened to music and drowned out the neighboring whispers of the gorgeous girl. She stood there on her phone, looking down at the new releases from her favorite groups and soloists. Irene loved music a lot. She could go on hours and hours of talking about her favorite groups and soloists to a brick wall if she wanted to. She was good at singing too.

    Irene sat alone in the back. The sunrise shone the vivid warm tones on her face as she looked out at the city passing past her. She was quiet and blocked out everything, but her thoughts while listening to ballads. She rested her hand on her wrist. She was nervous about seeing both Zack and Logan, but Logan was a different story.

    She hopped off the train and started following the gps on her phone to the cafe. Where she was, it was very posh and rich Seoul. It looked like the houses and apartments were probably worth more than she ever would make in her entire life. The buildings were clean and didn't look like they were falling apart. They reached up to the morning sky with people in name brands all around her, but for the first time Irene managed to fit in somewhere by her clothes.

    Irene looked around and found the cafe. She hoped Zack woke up. He didn't strike her as the type to wake up at 8:30 for this kind of thing on a weekend, but Irene was meeting Logan at 12 and she needed to make sure she was going to be alright with time and made sure not to overlap anything.